Click here to find out more information about Purchase Orders.
AMSEC CSC1413 Burglar and Fire Safe
The AMSEC CSC1413 Burglar and Fire Rated Safe is one of the industry standards for residential and commercial safes. Are you looking to protect your hard earned cash, jewelry, important papers and more? This safe is the right choice and will meet or exceed your expectations.
The AMSEC CSC1413 Dual Rated Burglar and Fire Safe shows off a door that has an overall thickness of 4-5/8" and is constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates. This creates a burglary resistant structure enclosing AMSEC's unique proprietary, fire resistant material. Pretty impressive huh? We think so too. Along with the thick door, we have included (2) two 1-1/2" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts and (2) two 1-1/2" diameter solid steel dead bolts that lock deep into the body, preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt. The overall thickness of 4-5/8" on the door and 2-7/8" on the body helps provide the 2 hour, 350 degree factory fire rating. This is your assurance that the contents of your safe are protected from fire.
Don't forget that the AMSEC CSC1413 Burglar and Fire Safe also carries a UL RSC burglary label. To assure the burglary protection we have included a UL Group II combination lock with a special tempered glass relock device. There is also heavy duty steel hinges that promise decades of use. We have also included a recessed anchor bolt hole and mounting hardware, that when used, will add greatly to the theft protection of the safe.
The removable door (when in the open position) allows the safe to be lighter if it needs to be moved. The door typically weighs about 1/3rd of the safe weight.
To insure the fire rating, the AMSEC CSC1413 Burglar and Fire Safe uses a heat expandable intumescent door seal that guards the contents against severe fires. This seal will expand when heated, greatly reducing the chance of your contents burning up during a long an intense fire.
With 1.24 cubic feet of interior space, the AMSEC CSC1413 Fire and UL Burglary Safe works great in your closet at home or office to protect the items most important to you. AMSEC offers other sizes in this series so contact one of our security professionals to determine which size is best for you. Contact us at 800-207-2259.
- Overall thickness of 4-5/8" and is constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary, fire resistant material.
- Total protective thickness of 2-7/8" enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
- (1) each Adjustable Shelves.
- (4) rubber feet.
- 2 hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
- Two 1½" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- Two 1½" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. Listed Group II combination lock with chrome-plated spy-proof dial. Optional electronic locks available.
- Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel and matching three point handle,
- Durable and attractive dark gray textured finish.
- Add 1" to height for rubber feet.
- Add 2" to outside depth for handle, dial and hinges.
Underwriters Lab RSC Burglar Rating. (Residential Security Container)
|Outside Dimensions:||19.50" H x 18.00" W x 19.90" D|
|Inside Dimensions:||14.00" H x 12.50" W x 12.20" D|
|Interior Cubic Feet:||1.24|
|Fire Rating:||2 Hours|
Recent Customer Reviews
Prompt delivery to my garage, no damage,Heavy duty well built safe, Overall a great transaction