AMSEC CSC4520 Burglar and Fire Safe
Are you in the market for an extra-large sized safe that will offer you protection from either a theft or fire? The AMSEC CSC4520 Burglar and Fire Rated Safe is one of the industry standards for residential or commercial use. You can use this safe to protect your hard earned cash, important papers, expensive jewelry, passports and other valuables. We think you will agree that this safe will meet or exceed your expectations.
The AMSEC CSC4520 2 Hour Fire, UL RSC Rated Burglar Safe shows off an extra thick door with an overall thickness of 4-5/8" and is constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates. This creates a burglary resistant structure enclosing AMSEC's unique proprietary, fire resistant material. This is impressive huh? We think so. Along with the extra thick door, we have included (4) four 1-1/2" diameter solid chrome plated locking bolts and (3) three 1-1/2" diameter solid steel dead bolts that lock deep into the body, preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt. The overall thickness of 4-5/8" on the door and 2-7/8" on the body helps provide the 2 hour, 350 degree factory fire rating. This is your assurance that the contents of your safe are protected from fire.
Don't forget that the AMSEC CSC4520 Extra Large Burglar and Fire Safe also carries a UL RSC burglary label. To assure the burglary protection we have included a UL Group II dial combination lock with special tempered glass relock device. There is also heavy duty hinges that promise decades of use. We have also included a recessed anchor bolt hole and mounting hardware, that when used will add greatly to the theft protection of the safe.
The removable door (when in the open position) allows the safe to be lighter if it needs to be moved. The door typically weighs 1/3rd of the safe weight.
To insure the fire rating, the AMSEC CSC4520 Burglar and Fire Safe uses a heat expandable intumescent door seal that guards the contents against severe fires. This seal will expand when heated, greatly reducing the chance of your contents burning up during a long an intense fire.
The AMSEC CSC4520 Burglar and Fire Safe has 11.04 cubic feet of interior space, plenty of room to protect the items that are the most important to you. AMSEC offers smaller sizes in this series so contact one of our security professionals at 800-207-2259 so that we can help determine which size best fits your needs.
- Overall thickness of 4-5/8" and is constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary, fire resistant material.
- Total protective thickness of 2-7/8" enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
- (4) each Adjustable Shelves.
- Removable casters shown in above photo are NOT shipped with the safe. These are for shipping purposes ONLY.
- 2 hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
- Four 1½" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- Three 1½" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. Listed Group II combination lock with chrome-plated spy-proof dial. Optional electronic locks available.
- Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel and matching three point handle,
- Durable and attractive dark gray textured finish.
- Add 1" to height for rubber feet.
- Add 2" to outside depth for handle, dial and hinges.
Underwriters Lab RSC Burglar Rating. (Residential Security Container)