SafeandVaultStore FT15-2417 TL-15 High Security Burglary & Fire Safe
For use in the home or office, the SafeandVaultStore FT15-2417 TL-15 High Security Burglar Fire Safe with its six sided composite construction and one hour fire protection is the only choice.
- 4.2 cubic feet
- U.L. Listed TL-15 Rated Burglary (BP-10196)
- One Hour Class 350 fire rating at 1500 degrees.
- Massive 2" thick door, 5 1/4" overall
- Three-way bolt work with 1 1⁄4” chrome-plated bolts
- Continuous steel bar on hinge side to prevent door from opening if hinges are cut off
- Auto firing passive relocker protects locks during forced entry attempt
- Security Installation Platform (SIP) bolts to floor and safe offering supreme anti-theft security
- High security construction, using high density aggregate compound
- Auto lock bolt detent keeps bolts extended when door is closed and retracted when the door is open
- High tensile strength drill resistant hardplate
- Stainless steel polished fascia panel
- (2) Two adjustable shelves
- U.L. Listed Group II combination lock with satin finish dial, dial ring and handle
- Optional Digital Electronic Lock
The SafeandVaultStore TL-15 High Security Burglar Fire Safe sets the standard in TL-15 protection using our 60 years of experience. The new FT15 Series of safes from SafeandVaultStore offers a UL -15 rated six sided high security composite construction safe. The 2 ½” door and 2”body are constructed of inner and outer layers of steel electrically welded together incorporating our superior composite material in conjunction with a steel and ceramic matrix to resist all forms of attack. This new safe also offers 3-way bolt work using 1 ¼” chrome-plated bolts and an auto lock detent that keeps the bolts extended when the safe is open and retracted when closed.
The FT15 Series also incorporates a U.L. Listed Group II combination lock, as well as a high security key lock. Added to the features of this safe is a manufacturers 1 hour fire rating at 1500 degrees. With all of these high security features you have a formidable U.L. Rated TL-15 safe that is constructed to protect your most precious items.
The FT15 Series also incorporates a Steel Installation Pad (SIP), a steel plate that is an exclusive innovation that ensures accurate and secure installation. A four-point anchoring system and pry-resistant design deters attempts to remove safes by force.
The specifications such as dimensions and weights may not be exact and may be altered or changed without notification.