Click here to find out more information about Purchase Orders.
SafeandVaultStore TL30SG-2 TL-30 High Security Burglar Fire Safe
- The SafeandVaultStore TL30SG-2 TL-30 safe has a high-density composite defense fire resistant barrier with a proprietary anti-penetration interior steel profile.
- Overall door thickness of 5-5/8" and constructed with a 2-7/8" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density burglary and fire composite material.
- The SafeandVaultStore TL30SG-2 TL-30 safe body has a total protective barrier thickness of 3-1/4" enclosed in a high density burglary and fire resistant composite material with proprietary anti-penetration interior steel profile.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from server side attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
- The SafeandVaultStore TL30SG-2 has an intumescent gasket that expands and seals the door to the body in case of a fire. This TL-30 features a two hour, 350 degree F factory fire rating, tested at temperatures up to 1850 degrees F.
- 1-1/2" thick solid steel chrome plated locking bolts.
- Bolt-detent system automatically extends the bolts when the door is closed.
- U.L. listed Group 2M key-changeable dial combination lock with relock and 1 million possible combinations.
- Additional spring loaded relocking device activated by a punching attack.
- Locks and relocker protected by a large proprietary drill shattering hard plate
- Fabricated from high strength steel with precision machined alloy dowel pins.
- Oil impregnated bronze bearing assures easy opening doors and reduced maintenance.
- Vertical height adjustments.
- (1) One adjustable shelf
- U.L. Listed TL-30 Safe
- Ideal for storing sizable valuables such as cash & jewelry
- Full-length solid locking bolts
- Full-length chromed pull handle
- Full-length anti-pry bar
- 3-Spoke turn handle
- Manufactured with composite materials offering high security & value
- This safe has thicker steel and manganese steel plate in the door compared to the TL15 model
|Outside Dimensions:||31.00" H x 24.00" W x 24.00" D|
|Inside Dimensions:||25.00" H x 18.00" W x 16.00" D|
|Interior Cubic Feet:||4.17|
|Fire Rating:||2 Hours|