Sun Welding S54 Scout Gun Safe
The Sun Welding S54 Scout Gun Safe is one of the few safes that comes standard with a lifetime warranty. Sun Welding is one of the few safe companies that make their safes in the U.S.A. It also exceeds the California Department of Justice standards. See the CDOJ standards for more information.
The door on the Sun Welding S54 Scout Gun Safe features 3/16" of solid steel. The heavy duty hinges allow for a full 180 degree opening when many gun safes can open up to 90 degrees. There is a U.L listed S & G Group II combination lock protecting the door. Electronic digital locks are available as an optional upgrade. There are two (2) relockers in the door to prevent anyone from attempting to hammer on the door or drill the lock. A heat activated Palusol door seal keeps smoke and other gasses from entering the safe in the event of a fire. The ten (10) 1-inch bolts keep anyone from attempting to pry the door open.
The body on the Sun Welding S54 Scout Rifle Safe is made of 12 gauge steel (1/9" thick). Your choice of gold or chrome finish, 3 spoke handle adds an attractive look to this gun safe while making it easier to open the door. The handle and the lock add 3" to the overall depth of the safe. The lock is available in gold or black and features a day key. Durable polyurethane paint can be selected in 3 different colors. The Scout exterior logos are available in gold, chrome or black.
The interior on the Sun Welding S54 Scout Gun Safe is a gray velour and is fully adjustable. It comes standard with a 60 minute fire rating tested at 1200 degrees. The 90 minute and 120 minute fire ratings can be selected as an upgrade. The interior walls of this gun safe are lined with grey velour. Two pre-drilled mounting holes are at the bottom of the safe to allow for anchoring your safe to the ground. Anchoring your gun safe is highly recommended.
Standard Scout features:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Exceeds D.O.J. specifications
- Solid steel door 3/16" thick
- Ten one-inch diameter steel locking bolts
- 180 degree opening heavy duty hinges
- U.L. listed Sargent & Greenleaf Group II combination lock
- Two relockers
- Heat activated Palusol door seal
- Fully adjustable velour interior
- Standard 2 x 2 fire protection 1200 degrees for 60 minutes (Upgradeable to 90 minutes or 120 minutes)
- Two pre-drilled mounting holes
- Solid steel body 12 gauge (1/9") thick
- Gold or Black single spoke handle
- Durable textured paint color
- Gold, Chrome or Black Scout logos