Phoenix 2001 DataCare 1 Hour Data Media Safe Overview
As we open the door, the Phoenix 2001 has a secondary compartment inside designed specifically for all types of data media.
It is fire rated for 125 degrees 1 hour fire rating for magnetic media and film. To compare, standard fireproof safes are tested with a 350 degree fire rating inside temperature to protect paper. Data media safes are designed to keep the internal temperature below 125 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Phoenix 2001 also has an impact rating with an impact test which included dropping the safe 30 feet onto concrete rubble, then reheating the fire. This simulates actual conditions in a fire when the floor gives out.
Not only is it fire rated, but it features double door construction with internal water resistant seals to prevent water damage from fire hoses and sprinklers.
Because of this seal, your contents are also protected against theft, dust, and humidity. The outside of the Phoneix 2001 is locked by a key lock for quick access.
If this safe were to ever be in a fire, Phoenix has a Lifetime-After-Fire-Replacement-Warranty and they will replace the safe at no charge.
The safe itself and the lock have a 3-year parts and labor warranty.
If you have Cryptocurrency on a physical wallet such as a hard drive or thumbdrive, the Phoenix 2001 is the perfect safe to protect it from theft or fire.
Features: Phoenix 2001 DataCare 1 Hour Data Media Safe
- Fire rated KIS Data/Media 125 degree 1 hour for magnetic media and film.
- Impact rated. The impact test includes dropping the safe 30 feet onto concrete rubble, then reheating in the fire. This simulates actual conditions in a fire when the floor gives out.
- Insured, warranted, and guaranteed to protect your media, data, photographs, and film from fire, water, and smoke damage.
- Features commercial-grade, all-steel construction. All bolt work fastens into steel.
- With both humidity and temperature control, these safes provide ideal storage conditions for all types of storage devices including hard drives, backup tapes, and memory sticks and cards.
- A key lock offers convenient and immediate access.
- Features a double-door construction with internal water resistant seals to prevent water damage from fire hoses and sprinklers.
- Specifically manufactured to protect backup tapes, CDs, data cartridges, hard drives, photographs, film and MiniDV, memory sticks and cards, and any magnetic media.
- Because of the sealed construction, your contents are also protected against theft, dust, and humidity.
- Live and deadbolts provide a high level of security.
- 3-year parts and labor warranty on the safe and lock.
- Lifetime After-a-Fire Replacement Warranty: If your data safe is ever in a fire, it will be replaced at no charge.
How to Reduce the Risk of Mail & Package Theft
If you have ever experienced mail theft or porch piracy, then you know how important it is to find ways to protect your mail & packages from landing in the wrong hands. Most thieves will look for items such as bank statements, checks, utility bills, credit card statements, and cash.
How to Prepare for a Long-term Power Outage
It’s nothing short of a miracle that we’ve progressed as far as we have since the industrial era. We’ve built machines. We’ve conquered space. We’ve made life easier (so it seems). But the fact remains⸺ nothing lasts forever, even good times.
The Safe by Mykel Hawke (Survival Expert)
Valuables can be something as simple as old family photos or important administrative documents. No matter what they are, or how they’re defined, we all have something we care for and want to protect.