Note on Gun Safety: Protecting What Protects You
If you own a firearm or are considering purchasing one, it’s critical that you know proper gun safety practices to avoid injuries and ensure that your weapons function safely.
Private parties in the United States own approximately 300 million guns and roughly 10 million guns are purchased each year. Fortunately, despite the growing number of guns in the U.S. the number of unintentional gun related deaths has decreased significantly over the past few decades.
Part of the decrease behind gun related deaths could be attributed to proper gun storage, training, and safety practices. Below are 10 rules every gun owner should adhere to:
- Treat every gun as it fit’s loaded.
- Keep your gun unloaded until it’s ready to use
- Always keep your gun pointed in a safe direction
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire
- Know your target and what is behind it.
- Where proper safety gear
- Only use the correct ammunition
- Keep the gun in good working order
- Use a gun safe for storage
- Store your weapons securely
As a gun owner it is your responsibility to properly maintain and secure your firearms simply because it could mean the difference between life and death. Check out our infographic below for more information on gun safety.
Copy and paste this code to share this on your site!
The post Gun Safety: Protecting What Protects You [Infographic] appeared first on Gun Safes & Wall Safe Brands for Sale.
Share this post