Warranty and Manual Documents
Gardall 1818-2 UL Burglar & Two Hour Fire Safe
If you have a concern about fire destroying your business papers or papers in your home, the Gardall U.L. 2-Hour fire safe 1818-2 gives you peace of mind with ease. This 2.2 cubic foot fire safe is just one in a series of sizes, and one is sure to fit your needs.
Did you know statistics show that if a company's records are lost in a fire, 17% can no longer furnish a financial statement, 14% suffer a reduction in credit rating and 43% go out of business completely. That's why the Underwriters Laboratory dual rated fire safe is so important to your business.
Did we mention the Gardall 1818-2 UL 2 hour fire safe has dual U.L. ratings. One is for fire, a 2 hour rating with a drop test and features a UL Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglar Rating as well. Your assurance of quality and reliability is the 2 hour U.L. rated fire safe which has been furnace-tested up to 1850F for 2 hours. The interior temperature of safe was less than 350F during the test and cool down period after the heat is turned off.
Along with those ratings, the U.L. rated 2 hour fire safe for the home or office has many standard features. Those features include a thick 4 1/4" door with recessed anti-pry design while the safe walls are 2 1/2" thick. Also, on the door are five active bolts that lock the door. These massive 1" diameter round bolts extend deep into the safes body. There is also an independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent a drilling attack on the locking mechanism.
Also on this U.L. rated 2 hour fire safe is a combination lock which comes standard and an electronic as an upgrade item. Another neat feature not found on many other safes in its range is the "shear" handle. In other words, if someone tries to force the chrome handle and too much pressure is applied, the shear pin on the handle will snap and the handle spins free. There is also a center bolt down hole that allows you to bolt the safe to the floor for added security.
Need to move the safe once you get it delivered? The door is removable to allow for easier moving of the safe.
The Gardall 2.2 cubic foot fire safe also has a lifetime fire damage replacement guarantee. In other words, if your safe is damaged in a fire, Gardall will replace it at no charge.
So as you can see, the Gardall U.L. 2-hour fire safe 1818-2 has many features at a great price for your home or office.
Thick 4" door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 2" thick.
- Five active bolts that lock in 3 directions, massive 1" diameter round bolts that extend deep into safes body.
- Center bolt down hole with hardware included for easy installation.
- (1) Adjustable Shelf.
- Plush carpeted quality interior to protect jewelry and valuables.
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available.
- UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested to 1850F for 2 hours. Interior temperature of safe was less than 350F during the test and cool down.
- UL Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglar Rating.
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack.
- Independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (fire damage only).
- Door is removable.
- Gardall Gray or Sandstone standard paint finish. Black with Gold trim available as an upgrade.
- Combination Lock, UL Group II Label
- Electronic Lock, UL Group II Label
Gardall 1818-2 Burglar & Two Hour Fire Safe$ 941.25
- Outside: 25.00" H X 17.25" W X 25.75" D
- Inside: 18.00" H X 12.00" W X 17.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.22
- Weight: 392.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours