Tidel TACC V Cash Dispensing Safe (see replacement TACC VI)
The Tidel TACC V is discontinued and replaced by the TACC VI. Purchase the TACC VI.
- Model: TACC V
- Outside: 30.75" H X 25.50" W X 21.50" D
- Inside: 29.00" H X 24.50" W X 14.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 5.76
- Weight: 330.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Availability :(see replacement TACC VI)
Tidel's advanced automated cash control solution reduces the cost of handling and managing cash, as well as losses from internal theft and robbery. The all new touchscreen interface provides convenient access to functions such as bill acceptance and validation as well as a number of reports designed to streamline your closeout process. Financial transaction storage and system upgrades are a snap with the standard compact flash module. The TACC V has enough storage for 48,000 transactions and the ability to quickly upgrade the bill validator when new notes are released. All these features and more not only make the TACC V a safe business decision, but a smart business decision.
- All TACC V's come STANDARD with 100 each tubes (holds 88 with 12 extra) and (1) Dipstick.
- Weight: 330 lbs. (150 kg)
- Power Requirements:
- 120 VAC 60Hz or 220 VAC 50Hz
- Power Connections: Unit must be connected to a dedicated power circuit consisting of "line", "neutral" and "ground" leads or connected to the optional Tidel surge protector.
- Windows Operating System
- Multiple User Tracking Via PIN Based Touchscreen Interface
- Stores up to 48,000 Transactions in Non-Volatile Memory
- Language Interface Tailored for Each User (English, Spanish, French, German and Dutch Currently Available)
- High-Capacity Note Acceptor Validates, Counts and Tracks Notes by User
- Supports all Global Currency
- System Upgrades Made Easy Through Compact Flash Module
- Provides a Comprehensive Array of Reports and Summaries to Track Employee Usage
- Electronic Time-Delayed Change Fund Vending (Stores up to 88 Tubes)
- Keyless Vault Doors
- Integrated Thermal Printer included in the sale price.
- 1/4 Inch Powder Coated Steel Plate Body and Door
- Anti-Fish Drop Chute to the Storage Vault
- Includes 100 Tubes STANDARD
- RoHS Lead-Free Compliant
- Standard warranty is 1 year parts & 90 days labor.
- Upgrade: First year extension of the labor warranty to 1 year.
- Upgrade: Annual extension for additional year of parts & labor.
- Must be purchased while the unit is still under warranty.
- Program uses certified Tidle Service Dealers.
- Approximate response time is 2 business days.