SafeandVaultStore.com accepts the following methods of payment:
Credit Card/Debit Card
SafeandVaultStore.com accepts the following credit cards issued to a cardholder with a valid address in the United States.
- American Express
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT - WHEN YOUR CREDIT CARD IS BILLED
- Credit card billing occurs at the time your order is placed just like Paypal and Google Checkout.
- The charge will appear on your credit card statement as SafeandVaultStore.com, LLC.
- Protecting your privacy and security is important to us. We do not retain any credit card information.
- We do not accept gift cards issued by any credit card company. (Safe & Vault Store gift cards are accepted)
- To purchase one of our gift cards, select either Gift Card - Print or Gift Card E-mail versions.
- Select the denomination that you desire to purchase.
- Fill out your information, or if this is a gift for someone else, fill out the gift recipients information.
- Add to the cart, checkout, enter your payment information and pay for the gift card.
- When you are ready to use your gift card for a purchase, just enter the gift card number in the gift card code box on our checkout page.
- This will give you the total value of the gift card. The balance owed can be paid by another payment service such as credit card, check or Paypal.
Paypal payments are accepted only with valid verified address.
Click here to learn more about what a Paypal "confirmed" address is.
Click here to learn more on how to "confirm" an address with PayPal.
Not sure if your address is confirmed? You can check if your address is confirmed by logging in to this page. Paypal confirmed addresses will be marked as confirmed in the status column.
PayPal customer service can be reached at 888-221-1161 and will be able to help you verify if your address is confirmed. They can also assist you in setting up the information correctly on your account.
Please call SafeandVaultStore.com at 1-800-207-2259 to get account number, routing number and bank information if you will be paying by wire transfer.
SafeandVaultStore accepts the following types of checks:
- Personal Check
- Business Check
- Money Orders
- Cashiers Checks
- Cashier's Checks and Money Orders: With so much fraud today, even Cashiers Checks and Money Orders can be duplicated. Upon receipt of a Cashier's Check or Money Order, we will confirm that it is legitimate with the issuing bank. If your Cashiers Check or Money Order can be "cancelled" or "stopped", then we must wait until it clears the banks. This could take up to ten (10) business days.
- Company and Personal Checks: Orders will be shipped only after funds are released from your financial institution to SafeandVaultStore.com. This could take up to ten (10) business days after receipt of payment by SafeandVaultStore.com. All checks returned unpaid will be subject to a $25.00 fee chargeable to the customer.
- Payment methods other than credit cards: Availability of products may change while your payment is in transit or funds are being cleared. SafeandVaultStore.com cannot reserve or guaranty continued availability.
- IMPORTANT: When paying by Check or Money Order, please print out the total cost from our web site. Please include a phone number(s) to contact you. We will then call you to confirm receipt of your check.
As an added convenience for our commercial, school, and government customers,SafeandVaultStore.com offers the convenience of paying for your purchases via authorized purchase order. To be approved to use purchase orders, eligible companies or organizations need to complete a credit application. Purchase orders may be used only for orders totaling $500.00 or greater. For orders totaling less than $500.00, please use our other standard options for payment listed above.
Financing with Affirm
For those customers that would like to make monthly payments for their safe or equipment, Safe & Vault Store has partnered with Affirm which allows you to setup monthly payments to acquire the safe or equipment. Please click here for more information on our financing options.