AMSEC BF6636HD Rifle & Gun Safe with 4 Gauge Liner - 2017 Model
The AMSEC BF6636HD high-security gun safe is the most unique safe in the industry. It's a 2-hour fire-rated and RSC-rated burglary safe with a 4 gauge inner liner, making it the safest place for you to store your most valuable firearms.
Keep Thieves at Bay
The AMSEC BF6636HD's dual-shelled body is made with a proprietary DryLight concrete insulation that is much more resistant to the destructive attacks of burglars than the standard gypsum board construction.
The safe's door is made with DryLight, too, behind a 1/2"-thick steel plate that keeps out both thieves and fire.
The safe's design and construction, along with its U.L.-listed Group II combination lock, 4 gauge steel liner, and 12 beefy 1-1/2"-thick locking bolts, are the reasons it's obtained the Residential Security Container (RSC) burglary classification.
Keep Fire Out, Too
The AMSEC BF6636HD has 2 inches of DryLight insulation between its inner and outer steel walls. That means it can withstand 1200 degrees F of exterior temperature for up to two hours and still maintain an interior temperature of less than 350 degrees F.
The safe's fire resistance is also aided by a Palusol door seal that expands up to eight times its original thickness when it's exposed to heat.
Extra Features That Add Value
The AMSEC BF6636HD high-security gun safe is loaded with additional features, including:
- Wide body design that holds up to 33 long guns
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes for added security
- Internal AC power port with removable cord
- High-security, commercial-grade exterior hinges
- 180-degree opening door for easy interior access
You can also choose from among a range of colors, shelving options, locking options, and special interiors. Call our professionals today at 1-800-207-2259 to find out which options will make the AMSEC BF6636HD the perfect gun safe for your needs.
QUALITY STYLE THROUGHOUT
- Bolt zinc die-cast polished brass chrome or black nickel logos.
- Decorative 5-point handle with spy-proof key locking dial.
- Unique mirrored back wall in the interior of the safe providing higher interior visibility.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with decorative five-spoke handle and a convenient pull handle in brass, chrome or black nickel. Optional Digital Electronic Locks are available.
- E-Z Slant Out Interior for easy access to your long guns. Interior features rich pin-dot fabric and adjustable interior shelving.
- AMSEC BF6636HD standard all-in-one interiors come with 2 cover plates and 4 side shelves to allow storage on all sides of the safe.
- 1/2" steel plate door combined with 1" DryLight insulation.
- 2" total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
- 4 Gauge Inner Liner (almost 1/4" thick)
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification.
- 12 massive 1-1/2" chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- Commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- New available with Left Swing or Right Swing door.
- U.L. listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
UNMATCHED FIRE PROTECTION
- NEW Intertek laboratory testing confirms that the BF6636 has superior fire protection for two hours at 1,200 degrees F.
- AMSEC's BF Gun Safes use a proprietary fill material called DryLight, which offers exceptional fire protection without adding excess weight.
- This superior fire protection was confirmed at Intertek, the industry's leading independent laboratory for gun safe fire testing.
- When analyzing the fire performance of competitive safes, be sure to weigh reports from independent laboratories against unverified factory testing.
- During fire testing, Intertek kept the BF Gun Safe in the test oven for two hours.
- Within 8 minutes, the furnace temperature was raised to 1200 degrees F, and that temperature was maintained for the remainder of the two-hour test.
- This method is consistent with the UL-72 fire test curve.
- Typical house fires only reach temperatures of 1100 degrees F.
- A safe is considered to have failed this test if temperatures exceed 350 degrees F anywhere in the safe.
- This safe passed the test as internal temperatures never exceeded 325 degrees F during the two hours of testing.
- Paper typically starts to ignite at 450 degrees F.
The AMSEC BF Series Safes now come standard with premium door organizer. The AMSEC Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items.
AMSEC BF6636HD Gun & Rifle Safe with 4 Gauge Liner - 2017 Model$ 5,610.00
- Outside: 65.25" H X 36.00" W X 26.00" D
- Inside: 61.38" H X 32.00" W X 18.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 21.03
- Weight: 1601.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours