Warranty and Manual Documents
AMSEC BF7240HD BF Series Gun & Rifle Safe with 4 Gauge Liner - 2017 Model
American Security Products have the best gun safe warranty in the business. The lifetime warranty certificate is available for download above.
NEW features for 2017 (orders placed after January 20th, 2017)
- 12 - 1-1/2" chrome plated bolts (last year was 11. AMSEC added another top bolt).
- High gloss sapphire blue now a standard color.
- 2 Hour Fire Rated.
- AMSEC Lock-Duo Redundant Lock Option (at additional cost).
- Custom 4 Gauge Inner Liner In Place of 16 Gauge. Adds 338 pounds to the overall weight of the safe. Total weight with 4 gauge inner liner added is 1,923 pounds.
NEW features for 2013 on the AMSEC BF7240HD
- Enhanced steel body thickness offers a 7 gauge steel barrier (overall thickness).
- New standard built in AC power port with removable external power cord.
- New optional slide out 6 gun weapons storage rack available.
- New optional .50 caliber 5-spoke handle in black nickel finish.
- New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- Optional 58 all gun interior option at no additional charge.
- Left swing or right swing options.
- 11 chrome plated locking bolts (+1).
The Burglary/Fire Series - The Most Unique Gun Safe Line in the Industry - REAL SECURITY:
- 1/2" steel plate door combined with 1" DryLight insulation.
- 2" total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection.
- 4 Gauge Inner Liner standard (almost 1/4")
- U.L Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification.
- 12 massive 1-1/2" chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- New Ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- Commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Now available with Left Swing or Right Swing door.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- 4-pre-cut anchor holes.
UNMATCHED FIRE PROTECTION
- NEW Intertek laboratory testing confirms that the BF7240HD has superior fire protection for two hours at 1,200 degrees F.
- AMSEC's BF Gun Safes use a proprietary fill material called DryLight, which offers exceptional fire protection without adding excess weight.
- This superior fire protection was confirmed at Intertek, the industry's leading independent laboratory for gun safe fire testing.
- When analyzing the fire performance of competitive safes, be sure to weigh reports from independent laboratories against unverified factory testing.
- During fire testing, Intertek kept the BF Gun Safe in the test oven for two hours.
- Within 8 minutes, the furnace temperature was raised to 1200 degrees F, and that temperature was maintained for the remainder of the two-hour test.
- This method is consistent with the UL-72 fire test curve.
- Typical house fires only reach temperatures of 1100 degrees F.
- A safe is considered to have failed this test if temperatures exceed 350 degrees F anywhere in the safe.
- This safe passed the test as internal temperatures never exceeded 325 degrees F during the two hours of testing.
- Paper typically starts to ignite at 450 degrees F.
QUALITY STYLE THROUGHOUT
- Unique mirrored back wall in the interior of the safe providing higher interior visibility.
- Spy-proof, key-locking dial with decorative five-spoke handle and a convenient pull handle in brass, chrome or black nickel. Optional Digital Electronic Locks are available.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished logos in brass, chrome or black nickel.
- New standard built in internal AC power port with removable external power cord.
- Interior shelves fully upholstered in a pin- dot fabric (standard feature).
- E-Z Slant-Out Interior for easy access to your long guns. Interior features rich pin-dot fabric and adjustable interior shelving.
- BF7240HD comes with 3 cover plates and 6 side shelves.
The AMSEC BF Series Safes now come standard with premium door organizer. The AMSEC Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO's include:
- Various see-through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo.
- Two full-width pistol storage systems with four holsters to accommodate multiple handguns. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes AMSEC exclusive "no hassle" quick release band.
- Model PDO7240 offers a zippered pocket large enough to store letter-size folders.
Have lots of room and looking for a trophy safe that will store up to 58 long guns? We have it right here! The AMSEC gun safe BF7240 2 hour fire rating RSC-Rated Burglary Safe. This safe is THE MOST UNIQUE GUN SAFE IN THE INDUSTRY and here is why.
Outside measures 71.25" H x 40" W x 26" D. Now that's HUGE!
REAL THEFT SECURITY:
The dual shelled body of the almost walk In dual rated gun safe encloses a proprietary DryLight concrete insulation eliminating the use of gypsum board and forming a solid theft barrier from outside attacks. The door consists of a 1/2" steel plate combined with 1" DryLight insulation for barrier from attacks and fire. There is an inner layer of 4 Gauge standard on this safe (almost 1/4"). This adds 338 pounds to the standard safe for a total of 1,923 pounds. Because of this manner of construction and the fact that it is equipped with a U.L. listed Group II Combination lock and protected by massive hardplate means the safe has been awarded the U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) burglary classification. This is your assurance of quality and protection. In addition there are also 12 massive 1-1/2" thick locking bolts to provide superior door security.
UNMATCHED FIRE PROTECTION
The AMSEC Model BF7240HD Fire and Theft Resistant Safes exclusive New DryLight insulation is poured 2 inches thick between inner and outer steel walls for premier fire protection. This process allows a Intertek approved at 1200 degrees F for 2 hours and designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 325 degrees F inside. This process is unparalleled in the gun safe market. Dual fire seals around the entire door include a silicon seal on door jamb and Palusol seal on the door giving the door a snug fit for added fire protection. The Palusol seal expands up to 8 times its original thickness when exposed to heat.
The AMSEC BF7240HD Large Gun Safe stores up to 58 long guns and also has 4 pre-cut anchor holes, that, when used, add an additional level of security. There is also a pre-cut electrical access hole in the lower rear of the safe. We have also included commercial grade high security exterior hinges for additional security and full access (180 degree opening) to the elegant interior. Speaking of interiors!
The AMSEC Model BF7240HD Fire and Theft Resistant Safe has a unique mirrored back wall in the interior of the safe providing higher interior visibility. The fully adjustable interior shelves are all upholstered in a pin- dot fabric (standard feature) as is the door back panel. The outside of the door boasts of a spy-proof key locking dial with decorative three spoke handle. Also included is a internal AC power port with removable external power cord.
There are many, many options on the AMSEC Gun Safe Model BF7240HD 2 hour fire rating RSC-Rated Burglary Safe that include colors, shelving options and special interiors as well as locking options. Our professionals can help you with the perfect safe for your needs. Call them at 1-800-207-2259.
Premium Upgrade Package # 1 Includes:
- HIWL120 LED Light Kit
- Dehumidifier Rod
- Jewelry Tray
AMSEC BF7240HD Gun & Rifle Safe with 4 Gauge Liner - 2017 Model$ 6,889.00
- Outside: 71.25" H X 40.00" W X 26.00" D
- Inside: 67.38" H X 36.00" W X 18.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 25.97
- Weight: 1923.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours