AMSEC DSR2014K Rear Loading Depository Safe
(ESL10XL Electronic lock shown in picture is an additional cost - see DSR2014C)
The AMSEC's DSR2014K deposit safe is designed to provide immediate deposits and secure storage for cash, jewelry, and miscellaneous valuables. The deposits for the DSR2014K can be made through a locked door via a reverse hopper located on the back side of the safe.
- Strong, formed "B" Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
Door: Model Number 2014
- 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed 1/2" to increase resistance to pry attack.
- U.L listed dual nose keylock (K).
- Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carbonized hardplate.
- Rear load, Reverse Hopper size: 4" D x 2.75" W x 10.5" D.
The AMSEC Deposit Safe DSR2014K B-Rated Burglary Safe features a hopper placed at the rear of the safe. The concept of the safe is that it can be placed in a wall with the hopper on one side and the door, with access to the drops on the other side. This safe has many uses. It has been used in hospitals for patients personal items, food vendors making deposits late at night after returning from a route to schools making deposits after athletic events. You can think of your own use for this safe.
The DSR 2014K Reverse Hopper has all the features of our other popular deposit safes. Those include 1/2" thick steel door with a 3/16" thick steel body with a specially formed door to resist prying. Four anchor holes are standard along with an approved UL listed dual nose keylock. Oh, and let's not forget the bolt detent system which throws the bolts to the closed position when the door is closed. Did we mention the bolts (three of them) are made of 1" thick diameter solid steel? Also added is the spring loaded relocking device and hardened steel plate protecting the combination which has foiled many an attempted break in.
The AMSEC DSR2014K Deposit Safe pull down hopper in the rear of the safe handles packages up to 4" x 2" x 9" in size. The inside storage capacity is 1500 cubic inches or a size of 10" x 13" x 11". The safe comes in a matte black finish.
As with all of our safes, the AMSEC Deposit Safe Model DSR2014K B-Rated Burglary Safe has the quality built in to provide a long life of constant usage.
As with our other deposit safes, the DSR 2014K Reverse Hopper is not for the overnight storage of cash or valuables unless personnel are present. If you are not sure if the application you have in mind will do what you think it will, give one of our expert security consultants a call at 1-800-207-2259.
AMSEC DSR2014K Rear Loading Depository Safe$ 525.00
- Outside: 20.25" H X 14.00" W X 14.00" D
- Inside: 10.00" H X 13.75" W X 11.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.88
- Weight: 82.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate