Browning HR37 Hunter Series Gun Safe
For a hunter, nothing is more important than gun security and accessibility. Fortunately, the Browning HR37 is here to deliver. Boasting imposing good looks, high-quality fire protection, ample customization options and a huge amount of storage space, this safe is functionality and style in one secure package.
Impressive Storage Capacity
The Browning HR37 offers 21 cubic feet of storage space, which is enough for 43 long guns. The DPX storage system maximizes storage space by mounting long guns on the door and providing multiple pouches and pockets to contain pistols, holsters, ammunition and other small valuable items while ScopeSaver technology means that scoped guns recess into the door and don't take up any more room than un-scoped guns.
While the Browning HR37 is classified as a wide safe, its bureau-like size isn't boxy or obtrusive, which allows owners to place the safe securely in a variety of locations within the home.
High Class Security
The Browning HR37 takes security seriously and, as such, this safe is designed to prevent attempts at cutting, prying, drilling or forced entry. This safe will sooner ruin a thief's tools than allow access to your precious valuables, thanks to its hefty 11-gauge steel body, 1" formed door with secure inner plate, Force Deflector locking system, steel pin lock and pry-stop end bolts.
Additionally, this model's 1" diameter chromed locking bolts make the doors nearly impossible to pry open, frustrating even the most skilled thief during an attempt to gain access to your valuables.
Browning safes are known for offering some of the best fire protection of any gun safe on the market. In addition to being rated to withstand temperatures of 1,680 degrees for up to 90 minutes, this model also promises to keep the internal temperature of the safe low enough that your precious belongings will not suffer significant damage. This is thanks to the ThermaBlock fire protection technology that keeps these safes from flexing in extreme heat, which means less heat gets in through gaps in the metal.
Learn about Browning's Thermablock Fire Protection
The Browning HR37 is a safe that is attractive, customizable, large enough to provide ample, functional storage for years to come and ultra-secure. Thanks to its large yet attractive size, this safe will blend beautifully into a living room or den. The perfect addition to the hunter‰۪s home, this safe offers unparalleled performance and astounding good looks.
If you have any questions regarding the Browning HR37 Hunter Series Gun Safe, please give us a call at 800-207-2259 today!
- 11-Gauge steel body.
- 1" Formed Door with inner plate.
- Force Deflector.
- Locking System.
- Hardened steel pin lock protection.
- Pry-Step End Bolts.
- 1-1/4" diameter chromed locking bolts on three sides of the door (top/sides). (14 total /8 active)
- S&G Group II Mechancial Lock.
- SecuRam Digital Electronic Lock available as an upgrade.
- Fire protection at 1680 degrees F for 90 minutes.
- Automotive-grade gloss black or textured charcoal finish.
- Pinstriping and decorative scroll work.
- Three-spoke Chrome handle.
- Beige Fabric interior.
- Premium PDX Storage System with Quick Access Barrel Rack and Scope Saver.
- AXIS Adjustable Shelving with Pistol Rack included.
- Elevated floor protects gun stocks.
- Electrical outlet.
- Total long gun capacity: 43 (22/33+10)
Browning HR37 Hunter Series Gun Safe$ 2,599.99
- Outside: 60.00" H X 43.00" W X 25.00" D
- Inside: 55.00" H X 39.00" W X 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 21.1
- Weight: 875.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes