Browning SP19 Core Collection Sporter Gun Safe
If you have a vast gun collection, you're probably in the market for a safe and affordable way to secure and store them. Browning has been creating top of the line gun safes for generations of responsible gun owners. The Sporter Series is one of their best-selling models, offering five sizes including the SP19.
The Sporter SP19 is often referred to as The Closet Gun Safe because its dimensions make it perfectly suited for standard home closets. But with a height of 58 inches and width of 24 inches, it also blends in nicely with any home decor.
The SP19 weighs in at a sturdy 410 pounds, making it difficult to move or easily knock over. We highly recommend that you bolt this safe down to a solid surface to prevent anyone from removing it from your home or tipping it over.
On the outside, the Sporter is forged with a 12 gauge steel body, including a 1 inch formed door with partial inner plate. It comes in sleek Hammer Gray as a standard finish.
On the inside, the SP19 offers 15 cubic feet of space, enough room for up to 16 long guns. The door back includes the specialized Browning DPX storage system on the top half. The DPX helps maximize storage space, allowing for easy access to handguns and shooting gear.
The safe comes with 4 cantilevered modular shelves to add interior space, and a quick access rack for storing a variety of valuables. The soft beige carpet also gives the interior an elegant look.
Two key factors for any safe are the ability to withstand breach and the ability to withstand fire. The Browning Sporter SP19 is equipped to handle both.
Sporter SP19 anti-pry features include the Force Deflector Locking System which prevents forced attacks on the door. The safe also features 1 inch chrome locking bolts, three sided door coverage, and a fully reinforced integrated door frame.
When it comes to fire protection and safety, few safes can match the integrity of a Browning. Browning safes feature the exclusive ThermaBlock protection with thicker insulation arranged in an interlocking design that minimizes gaps which would allow the internal temperature in the safe to rise during a fire. The external hinges offer as much as three times better fire protection than a safe with internal hinges. Our continuous welds over every seam provide added resistance to heat-related flex. Tests show that Sporter Series safes can withstand fires up to 1400 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
Why settle for an ordinary gun cabinet when you can have the safety and security of a Browning Sporter SP19 at an affordable price.
If you have any questions regarding the Sporter SP19 by Browning or any safe, contact a sales representative today at 800-207-2259.
Learn about Browning's Thermablock Fire Protection
- UL Listed 12-Gauge steel body is 40% thicker than non-approved 14 gauge steel.
- 1" Formed Door with partial inner plate.
- Force Deflector Locking System.
- Hardened steel pin lock protection.
- 1" diameter chromed locking bolts on three sides of the door (top/sides) 8 total 5 active.
- S&G Mechanical Lock standard. SecuRam ScanSafe Digital Electronic Lock available for an extra charge.
- New Thermablock fire protection at 1400 degrees F for 60 minutes.
- Hammer Gray finish.
- Three-spoke silver chrome handle.
- Beige Fabric interior.
- DPX Storage System (top half of door back).
- Cantilevered Modular Shelving.
- Elevated floor protects gun stocks.
- Total long gun capacity: 19 (7/14 +5)
- (4) factory Pre-drilled anchor holes in floor
Browning SP19 Core Collection Sporter Gun Safe - 2018 Model$ 1,099.00
- Outside: 58.00" H X 24.00" W X 19.00" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 53.00" H X 21.00" W X 12.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 7.73
- Weight: 410.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour