Browning SR37 Silver Series Gun Safe
Ideal for gun owners who want function, value, features and high-quality protection, the Browning SR37 is an ideal multi-use safe for guns, valuables and other precious items.
Incredible Storage Capacity
The Browning SR37 is classified as a wide safe with 20.72 cubic feet of interior storage space and an amazing weight of 910 pounds. Internally it offers enough room to store 43 long guns as well as jewelry, documents, family photos and pistols. The DPX Storage System offers a modular mounting system for long guns, pistols and other valuables while the standard Axis adjustable shelving system allows for complete customization and dozens of configuration options. This safe also offers a pistol rack for additional storage and a quick access barrel rack with built-in Scope Saver technology.
Beauty and Function
Nobody wants a large, clunky gun safe that can't be displayed proudly in the household. Fortunately, that's not a problem for anyone who owns the Browning SR37. This safe comes in 10 exterior finish options, 3 handsome hardware/trim options and 8 standard graphic scene options, including the traditional Buckmark graphic and beautiful elk and mule deer scenes. Plus, since this safe is 43" wide, but only 60" tall, it can be placed unobtrusively in many locations in the house.
When it comes to your precious firearms, there's nothing more important than protection and security. That's why the Browning SR37 features an 11-gauge steel body and dozens of anti-pry features to keep your belongings safe and secure. The pry-stop end bolts and chromed locking bolts are built to ensure that the door to this safe can never be pried open while built-in Force Deflector technology uses a rotating cam device to prevent energy transfer from reaching the locking system and compromising the safe's security.
For the avid gun owner, a house fire is a true nightmare situation. Fortunately, those who purchase the Browning SR37 get all the peace of mind offered by ThermaBlock technology. Exclusive to Browning ProSteel safes, ThermaBlock is widely known as the best fire protection in the industry. With ThermaBlock protection, you can rest assured that your safe will not flex as much as other safes when subjected to intense heat. This means that the safe will allow less heat into the interior of the safe and allows gun owners to rest assured that their safe can withstand everything from break-in attempts to inferno temperatures.
Learn about Browning's Thermablock Fire Protection
If you have any questions regarding the Browning SR37 Silver Series Gun Safe, please give us a call today at 800-207-2259!
- 11-Gauge steel body.
- 1-5/16" Thick Duo-Formed Door with full 10-gauge inner plate.
- Force Deflector Locking System.
- Hardened steel pin lock protection.
- Pry-Stop End Bolts.
- 1-1/4" diameter chromed locking bolts on all four sides of the door (top/sides/bottom). (16 total / 10 active)
- S&G Group II Mechancial Lock.
- S&G Digital Electronic Lock or Securam ScanLogic Biometric locks are avaialble as an upgrade..
NEW Thermablock Fire Protection:
- Fire protection at 1680 degrees F for 100 minutes.
- Automotive-grade gloss finish in your choice of color or rugged textured finish.
- Pinstriping and your choice of scene.
- Five-spoke handle in choice of finish.
- Beige Fabric interior.
- Premium DPX Storage System with Quick Access Barrel Rack and Scope Saver.
- Axis Adjustable Shelving with Pistol Rack inlcuded.
- Elevated floor protects gun stocks.
- Electrical outlet.
- LED Light Kit Standard.
- Total long gun capacity: 43 (22/33+10)
Browning SR37 Silver Series Gun Safe$ 2,774.99
- Outside: 60.00" H X 43.00" W X 25.00" D
- Inside: 54.00" H X 39.00" W X 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 20.72
- Weight: 910.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 100 Minutes