Fort Knox Guardian 6637 Gun Safe - Scratch & Dent
SCRATCH & DENT model - sold as is. This safe has a chip on the corner of the door when opened. There are no other damages to the safe. See pictures of the damage. Full manufacturer's warranty still applies to this safe.
- Color: Midnight Blue.
- Interior Color: Silver Velour.
- Hardware: Black Chrome.
- Door Swing: Right Hand Swing.
- Hinge Placement: External.
- Interior Shelf Configuration: 22 Gun.
- Lock Selection: Digital Electronic Lock.
- Deluxe Package Upgrade; Level II Deluxe Upgrade.
- Inside Fluorescent Lighting.
- Electric Dehumidifying Rod.
Fort Knox's Guardian 6637 Gun Safe is built with a 1 3/4" reinforced fire door and 10 gauge steel reinforcing it all. This is the safe that every top industry manufacturer strives to build and nothing can compare to the craftsmanship of this safe.
Only In A Guardian
The body of the Guardian 6637 is made up of a 10 gauge thick steel uni body construction. This safe has no shortage of added security features and additions to make this a one of a kind totally secure safe on the market today. Its patented bolt work design offers pryable protection. Opening this safe is like opening a vault door. There are 20 1-1/2" locking bolts to protect the door.
The Guardian 6637 features a 90 minute fire rating with a fully reinforced fire door. The Guardian 6637 was designed to have a layer of fireboard that was specially designed by Fort Knox and welded in place. Some safe companies claim their safes are fire rated, but they don't care about any kind of other damage the contents might encounter during a fire. The Guardian 6637 Gun Safe goes the extra mile and protects against any kind of disaster.
Each safe is handcrafted built to order and made in the USA. The Guardian 6637 includes a patented 5 to 1 reduction rack & pinion multi-gear drive locking mechanism. Take a look at all these great features and call us today for your Fort Knox Guardian 6637 Gun Safe.
- UL Listed - RSC Rated.
- Certified 1680F/90 minute fire protection
- 1 3/4" Reinforced fire door. (1/4" steel plate, 2 layers of fireboard, & 10 gauge reinforcement jacket)
- Quadrafold door frame with recessed door
- 10 gauge steel, Uni-body construction (1-1/2" total body thickness)
- 20-1" diameter active door locking bolts, strategically placed at sides, top and bottom of door
- Patented Star Corner Bolts
- Drill deflector bolt guard
- Bolt Detent
- Patented 5 to 1 reduction rack & pinion multi-gear drive locking mechanism
- EasyGlide concealed ball-bearing hinges
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings
- 5 spoke prong handle
- High luster, 4 stage, baked on acrylic urethane metallic finish
- Carpeted interior, including side walls, and Carpeted door
- Remote Relocker
- Limited lifetime warranty
Only In A Vault
- C-rated fireboard, not sheetrock.
- Gear match interlocking handle mechanism.
- 10 gauge steel with continuous welds.
Fort Knox Guardian 6637 Gun Safe - Scratch & Dent$ 3,667.00
- Outside: 66.50" H X 37.00" W X 27.00" D
- Inside: 62.00" H X 33.63" W X 22.63" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 36
- Weight: 1575.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes