Gardall BF1713 UL Burglary-Rated One Hour Fire Safe
All BF safes were tested by the manufacturer alongside a U.L. listed one-hour fire safe in an independent fire testing facility. The BF safe actually outperformed the U.L. fire safe by 15 minutes. The exterior of the safe was heated to 1700°F for one hour and during that time the interior temperature of the safe was less than 270°F. A letter of certification is available upon request. All BF safes carry Gardall’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
- Door: 1-1⁄2” profile door panel with overall 4” thickness, insulated for protection against fire.
- Body: 1/8” plate steel with 2-1⁄2” of insulation and a metal inner shell.
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available.
- Granite finish.
- 1 adjustable shelf (Standard)
Anti Burglary Components:
- Hard plate to deter drilling.
- Independent re-locking device.
- Solid steel handle designed to shear off under attack.
- Three massive 1” round chrome plated locking bolts.
- Full length locking bar on hinge side of safe deterring prying attacks.
- One anchoring hole in base for easy bolt down. (hardware included)
- lag bolt- ½” x 3½”long
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
- Intumescent seal to ensure a positive door seal in case of fire.*
- U.L. Residential Security Container Burglary Label (RSC)
- Manufacturer’s 350° 1 Hour Fire Label
- Combination Lock, UL Group II Label
- Electronic Lock, UL Group II Label
* Intumescent means an expandable door seal meant to protect your valuables from fire, smoke, and water damage.
Gardall BF1713 UL Burglary-Rated One Hour Fire Safe$ 1,368.75
- Outside: 21.25" H X 18.13" W X 20.13" D
- Inside: 16.50" H X 13.00" W X 13.25" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.64
- Weight: 355.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour