Mutual FL-1913E Depository Safe
Mutual's FL-1913E depository safe is designed with a true "B-Rate" which is 1/2" door and 3/16" body. Most depository safes on the market have 1/8" body which is very thin. Compare the FL-1913E at 112 pounds to other depository safes in this same size at 90 pounds. This safe designed for convenience stores, grocery stores, trucks and any other situations where cash is handled. There are also 3/4" chromed steel locking bolts.
The FL-1913E comes standard with a dial combination lock. A digital lock is available as an upgrade for an additional charge. The lock is protected by a spring loaded relocker. There are 4 pre-drilled anchor holes to mount this safe to a solid surface (highly recommended). Added protection is the anti-fish proof baffle as well.
If you have any questions regarding the Mutual FL-1913E depository safe, please give us a call today at 800-207-2259!
- Solid 3/16" steel bodies continuously welded provide a high level of burglary protection.
- 1/2" solid steel plate door (B-Rate).
- Spring loaded relocker.
- Fish proof baffle.
- Pre-drilled anchor holes.
- 3/4" chromed steel locking bolts.
Mutual FL-1913E Depository Safe$ 520.00
- Outside: 19.00" H X 13.50" W X 15.00" D
- Inside: 9.00" H X 12.75" W X 13.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.86
- Weight: 112.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate