Warranty and Manual Documents
SafeandVaultStore GS593625 Gun Safe
- Two layers of 12 gauge steel back to back in the door (0.2188" overall thickness).
- 12 gauge steel body.
- One hour factory certified fire rating tested at temperatures up to 1700 degrees F.
- Intumescent expandable heat seal.
- Meets or exceeds the CDOJ construction standards.
- 9 each 1.25" diameter live locking bolts, 5 each 1.25" diameter deadbolts for a total of 14.
- Interior is lined with plush grey carpeting.
- Our gun safes come standard with a Dial Combination Lock.
- Each SafeandVaultStore Gun Safe comes standard with a proprietary drill resistant lock hard plate. This protects the lock against drill attacks.
- The bolt work system is equipped with an additional spring loaded relocking device that is only activated during a lock punching attack.
- Comes standard with anchoring holes for bolting the safe to the floor.
- 4 anchor bolts included
- Weight: 650 pounds.
- Shelves: 1 Full, 3 Small.
- Comes standard with scratch resistant black powder coat paint finish.
- Holds 30 long guns.
- 8 holsters standard.
- Ammo/Misc. Pouches - 5.
- Lifetime Warranty
SafeandVaultStore GS593625 Gun Safe$ 1,249.00
- Outside: 59.00" H x 36.00" W x 25.00" D
- Inside: 55.00" H x 32.25" W x 20.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 20.53
- Weight: 650.00
- Burglar Rating: CDOJ
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour