SafeandVaultStore UC-3028 Utility Burglar Chest
Designed for commercial environments, Cash Management utility chests are theft resistant containers suitable for short-term storage of cash trays, rolled coins, documents and valuables.
- Heavy Duty Construction ‰ÛÒ Body is solid 1/8" plate steel construction with a 1/2‰ solid plate steel door.
- Bolt Detent ‰ÛÒ When the safe door is opened, the chrome plated bolts remain retracted inside the door to prevent damage to the bolts as the door is closed.
- Auto Lock Feature ‰ÛÒ When the door is fully closed, the locking bolts automatically extend in the safe body, locking the door.
- Standard Locking Devices ‰ÛÒ UL-listed Group II combination locks and single or double nose keylocks are the standard choices for Cash Management safes. All locks are protected by a drill-resistant hardplate.
- Relocker ‰ÛÒ All locking mechanisms are equipped with a spring-loaded device that disables the safe during a forced entry.
- Anchor Holes ‰ÛÒ For extra security, each safe has a minimum of two built-in anchor holes for bolting the safe to the floor.
- Lock- Lagard Group II U.L. Dial Combination lock, standard. åÊUpgradeable to Digital Electronic lock.
SafeandVaultStore UC-3028 Utility Burglar Chest$ 818.00
- Outside: 30.75" H X 29.00" W X 22.75" D
- Inside: 30.25" H X 28.50" W X 19.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 9.85
- Weight: 300.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate