Arthur – Model A18 In-Floor Safe - 1" Steel Door
- A ONE INCH solid steel door…made up of ¾" of hardened steel…PLUS an essential ¼" slab of stainless steel… making it impervious to common oxy-acetylene torches, metal saws and carbide tipped drills!
- A ¼ inch hardened steel body that will be encased in a concrete cocoon
- Steel is heavy and expensive, but more steel always means more security
- A Big Red™L. rated Group 2M virtually manipulation proof dial lock
- Think about it…First, who will even know that you have a floor safe under your bed, or rug, or carpeting? And second, burglars don’t carry concrete jackhammers with them, and they certainly don’t want to spend lots of time and make lots of noise!
Sovereign Arthur – Model A18 In-Floor Safe - 1" Steel Door$ 590.00
- Outside: 15.00" H X 13.50" W X 17.50" D
- Inside: 12.50" H X 13.75" W X 7.75" D
- Weight: 155.00