Sun Welding C34T Cavalry Gun Safe
The Sun Welding C34T Cavalry Gun Safe has many features and options that most gun safes in this price range do not. The C34T Cavalry has a lifetime warranty. It is also made in the U.S.A. which is rare today for any safe. This gun safe also meets the California Department of Justice specifications. Learn more about the CDOJ standards.
The door on the Sun Welding C34T Cavalry Rifle Safe features 3/8" of solid steel. The door can open a full 180 degrees with it's heavy duty external hinges. It also comes standard with two automatic re-lockers to protect against forced entry. The lock is a U.L. S & G Group II listed combination lock that comes as a standard feature with this gun safe. There is also a bolt blocker to prevent paint damage which prevents the bolts from hitting the paint. A heat activated Palusol door seal keeps the door sealed in case of a fire.
The body of the Sun Welding C34T Cavalry 60 minute fire rated gun safe is made of 3/16" of solid steel. A five spoke handle is available in either a gold or chome finish. Remember that the handle and lock add an additional 3" to the depth of the safe. The lock can be choosen from either a gold or black S & G dial lock with day key. There are several textured polyurethane paint colors to choose from. The Cavalry logos can be gold, chrome or black.
The interior of the Sun Welding C34T Cavalry Gun Safe has a fully adjustable gray velour interior with several different configurations to choose from. The fire rating comes standard for 60 minutes at 1200 degrees. Upgraded 90 minute and 120 minute fire ratings are also available. The walls of this gun safe are lined with fabric to give it a finished look. Two pre-drilled mounting holes at the bottom of the safe make it easy to bolt down to the floor.
Standard Cavalry Gun Safe Features:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Exceeds D.O.J Specifications
- Solid steel door 3/8" thick
- 180 degree opening heavy duty hinges
- U.L. listed S & G Group II Combination Lock
- Two re-lockers
- Bolt blocker to prevent paint damage
- Heat activated Palusol door seal
- 3/16" Solid steel body
- Gold or Chrome finish 5 spoke handle (adds additional 3" to depth of safe)
- Gold or black S & G dial with day key
- Durable polyurethane paint in a variety of colors
- Gold, Chrome or Black Cavalry logos
- Fully adjustable gray velour interior
- Standard 2 x 2 fire protection 1200 degrees for 60 minutes (90 minutes and 120 minute upgradeable)
- Fabric lined interior walls
- Two pre-drilled mounting holes
Sun Welding Cavalry Gun Safe$ 2,643.00
- Outside: 72.00" H X 30.00" W X 24.00" D
- Inside: 70.50" H X 28.50" W X 18.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 20.93
- Weight: 1032.00