Tidel TACC IIa Cash Dispensing Safe
The industry-leading TACC IIa has a simple, user-friendly design and offers easy-to-use cash dispensing and receipt drop operations, high reliability and quality, and is proven to reduce the risk of internal theft or robbery. TACC IIa minimizes everyday accounting burdens - allowing your managers and employees to spend more time with customers and less time managing money.
The TACC IIa comes with a two-year parts and labor warranty, and is supported by Tidel's 24-hour, seven-day customer service center, which is backed by a network of local dealers and nationwide distributors.
- Robbery Deterrent
- Internal Shrink Controls
- Retail Cash Control
- Safe Receipt Storage
- Cash Dispensing
- Replenish Cash for Register
- All TACCIIa's come STANDARD with 100 each tubes (holds 88 with 12 extra) and (1) Dipstick.
Standard Features Simple, user-friendly design Enclosed steel cabinet Medeco key locks Internal floor anchors Manual drop chute and storage vault Vend change stores up to 88 tubes Electronic time-delay change fund vending Integral vend-tube locking bar Dark gray or cream colors Optional Features Armored car instant access key 4-inch mounting platform
**4 each Factory Anchor Holes. (1) in each corner.
Weight: 290 lbs.
Size: Height: 30.75" x Width: 21" x Depth: 20"
Power Requirements: 110V AC or 220V 50 cycle.
Unit must be connected to a dedicated power circuit consisting of "line", "neutral" and "ground" leads or connected to the optional Tidel surge protector.
- Standard warranty for the Tidel TACC IIa is 2 years, parts & labor.
- Upgrade: Annual extension for additional year of parts & labor.
- Must be purchased while unit is still under warranty.
- Program uses certified Tidel Service Dealers.
- Approximate response time is 2 business days.