Most Safe Manufacturers provide a 1 year Warranty. Some manufacturers such as AMSEC offer Lifetime Warranties on the BF Series Gun Safes. You must contact the manufacturer directly for all warranty related issues. If you need assistance, please contact us for help with warranty issues for products you purchased through our company. We strive to carry quality security products that will very rarely require utilization of the manufacturer's warranty. If you require service on a safe outside of the warranty period, Click here for list of major manufacturers with links to their web sites. You may also contact us for a referral. SAVS has access to a vast network of security dealers throughout the continental United States and we may be able to refer you to someone in your area. Please note: SAVS is not affiliated with these companies and does not warranty their work. The customer will deal directly with these companies for all scheduling and payment for services.
The warranties set forth are subject to the following limitations:
- The sellers (SafeandVaultStore.com) responsibility and the buyer’s exclusive remedy under this warranty are limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part(s) or product. The seller shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to loss or damage due to fire, water, theft or vandalism) to persons or property resulting from the breach of this or any other express or implied warranty applicable to the product. Some states, provinces and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Except as may be otherwise provided by applicable law, the seller hereby disclaims any and all other covenants and warranties, whether written, oral, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Where provided by applicable law, such implied warranties shall be limited in duration to a period of the Term of Warranty (see above) from the date of purchase. Some states, provinces, and countries do not allow disclaimers or limitations of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer and limitation may not apply to you.
- These warranties shall be void if repairs are made without prior authorization of the seller.
- The seller is not responsible for damage to the product incurred during shipment. The product was packed in accordance with Interstate Commerce Commission specifications, and with reasonable handling, should be in good condition on arrival. Any claims for shipping damage should be made directly to the carrier.
- These warranties do not cover defects caused by modification, alteration, repair or service of the product by anyone other than the manufacturer or its authorized representative, or by physical abuse to or misuse of the product.
- No SafeandVaultStore.com employee, agent, representative, or dealer has the authority to make or imply any representation, promise or agreement that in any way varies the terms of this Limited Warranty.
- This Limited Warranty shall apply to new, products and shall not apply to previously owned products.
- Any warranty, as it applies to waterproof claims, shall not cover any products previously damaged by fire.
All of the provisions of this Limited Warranty are separate and severable, which means that if any provision is held invalid and unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions hereof.
This Limited Warranty gives you special legal rights, which vary from state to state, province to province, or country to country.