AMSEC FV6030E5 FV Series Rifle & Gun Safe
Have a lot of long rifles? How about a safe that is well priced and holds up to 32 rifles? The AMSEC FV6030E5 Gun Safe 45 minute fire rating stands ready to protect what is important to you. Equally important are the features the AMSEC FV6030E5 Gun Safe offers. Some of them are listed below. Take a moment to read them.
The body is constructed of 12 gauge solid steel with a 3-5/8" thick recessed door that includes 3/16” inch solid steel with fire insulating material. This AMSEC 32 Gun Interior Burglar and Fire Gun Safe is equipped with AMSEC's ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad. Protecting those important guns and contents is a system of 4-way bolt work that has a total of 14 1 1/4" diameter chrome-plated steel bolts. That's a lot of protection for the price. There are 4 anchor holes in the bottom of the safe that when used will provide additional theft protection. There is also a pre-cut electrical access in the rear of the safe
The AMSEC FV6030E5 Gun Safe offers fire protection of an outside temperature of 1200 degrees for a period of 45 minutes without the interior temperature exceeding 350 degrees. Not bad for a safe at this price!
OTHER IMPORTANT FEATURES:
The AMSEC FV6030E5 Gun Safe with its changeable interior (15 long guns with shelves or 30 long guns with no half shelves) always has a full width top shelf. The back door cover and the fire walls are covered in a rich velour while the shelves are a durable American Oak wood laminate finish. Again, that is a lot of features for the money. Oh yes, there are also external hinges that allow the door to swing 180 degrees for full access to the interior. The easy-to-clean black textured finish on this Fire and Theft Resistant Gun Safe by AMSEC adds even more value.
The AMSEC FV6030E5 45 minute fire rated gun safe is just one in a series of similar safes, so if this safe does not fit your needs, be sure to check out our other AMSEC gun safes. Call one of our safe consultants at 1-800-207-2259 if you have any questions about this model or other models you might be interested in.
- 3/16" Steel Plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury fire protection of 1200 degrees F for 45 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350 degrees F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on the door.
- Body constructed of 12 gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Every FV Series gun safe comes standard with AMSEC's ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- Optional Group II combination lock available for an extra cost.
- Drill resistant hardplate with external spring-loaded re-locking device.
- New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during attempted break in and bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 1-1/4" chrome-plated locking bolts, and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Textured black exterior and plush gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- Interior capacity: 15-15-30 + 2 on PDO.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO's include:
- Various see-through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo.
- Two full-width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns. Comes with four holsters. Additional holsters can be purchased seperately.
- A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive "no hassle" quick release band.