Click here to find out more information about Purchase Orders.
Gardall GF-6030-G-C Firelined Gun Safe
Gardall Safe Corporation is proud to announce the addition of a firelined safe to its product line. The firelined gun safe, GBF Series, was engineered by using our nearly fifty years of experience in commercial fire safe manufacturing. We feel we have created the best designed firelined protection available in a gun safe today. You can't go wrong with Gardall quality. Gardall uses 1/4" A36 case hardened steel in the door. Featuring 1/8" solid steel in the body.
The Gardall GF-6030-G-C features a 55 minute fire rating tested at outside temperatures up to 1200 degrees F.
The Gardall GF-6030 Gun Safe meets or exceeds the California Department of Justice (CDOJ) construction standard but has not been submitted.
- 3-way locking bolts - 7 active 1-1/2" bolts.
- S&G U.L. Group II dial combination lock with spyproof dial.
- 2 layers of 5/8" U.L. rated fire board insulation.
- 5 spoke handle.
- 4 anchoring holes in bottom.
- 14 or 28 gun capacity.
- U.L. Approved Intumescent door seal expands 7x original size.
- Fire tested at 1200 degrees F for 55 minutes.
- 3 dead bolts on hinge side.
- 1/4" A36 Solid Steel in the door
- 1/8" Solid steel body
**Please add 3" to depth for handle**
|Outside Dimensions:||59.13" H x 30.00" W x 26.00" D|
|Inside Dimensions:||55.00" H x 26.75" W x 20.00" D|
|Interior Cubic Feet:||17.03|
|Fire Rating:||55 Minutes|