Mesa MBF2020E Burglar & Fire Safe
The Mesa MBF2020E burglar fire safe offers many features that will protect you from a burglar as well as a fire. Not only is it feature rich, but it is an inexpensive solution that will give you the protection you need.
The burglar features on the Mesa MBF2020E will keep your valuables safe and secure. The 100% all steel construction unlike other safes in the market which use plastic body parts. Steel will be much harder to break into verses plastic safes. The locks are drill and punch resistant for increased security. Another security feature is the three massive 1" diameter live locking bolts along with the steel dead bolts on the hinge size. This prevents prying of the door. The dead bolts prevent the door removal if the hinges are removed during a forced attempt.
The fire protection on the Mesa MBF2020E is outstanding. With 2 hours of fire protection tested at 1,830 degrees, this safe is built to withstand a hot fire for a long period of time. This safe was also drop tested and is built to survive a 2 story fall such as falling through floors in the event of a fire. It has an impact rating which means that immediately after the heating test, the safe was dropped from a height of 30 feet and then reheated for another 45 minutes.
This burglar fire safe has many storage uses including valuables and important documents such as passports, birth certificates, deeds, insurance information, wills and more. Make sure to use the four pre-drilled anchor holes which make installation quick and easy but also prevent your safe from being stolen.
There are two types of locks on the Mesa MBF2020E burglar fire safe. A digital electronic lock which can be upgraded at no extra charge and a dial combination lock standard. The digital lock is battery operated and protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device. A manager function allows you to add or remove users. It also holds 2 user codes. There is a keypad lockout penalty which is activated if combinations are entered incorrectly, frustrating the burglar.
If you have any questions about this safe, please call our safe professionals at 800-207-2259 and we would be more than happy to answer them and take your order.
- All steel construction - Mesa's MBF2020E burglar & fire safe is made of 100% steel construction unlike the competition which uses plastic body parts.
- Fire protection - These safes are built to withstand temperatures up to 1,830 degrees F for durations up to 2 hours.
- Drill and punch resistant - Equipped with locks that are drill and punch resistant, this safe provides peace of mind and increased security at a reasonable price.
- Storage uses - Great for storing valuables and important documents such as passports, birth certificates, deeds, insurance information, wills and more.
- Drop tested - This safe is built to survive a 2 story fall.
- Four pre-drilled anchor holes - No mess, pre-drilled anchor holes make installation quick and easy.
- Two hour fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1,830 degrees F.
- Impact rating, immediately after the heating test, the safe was dropped from a height of 30 feet and then rehated for another 45 minutes.
- Battery operated electronic lock protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device.
- Manager function allows you to add or remove users.
- Electronic lock holds up to 2 user codes.
- Exterior key lock allows you emergency entry into digital lock in case of failure.
- Two high strength adjustable/removable shelves.
- Three massive 1" diameter live locking bolts.
- Steel dead bolts prevent door removal if the hinges are removed during a forced attempt.
- Bolt detent prevents damage to the safe body and bolt-work caused by accidental door closure with the bolts extended.
- Keypad lockout penalty will be activated if combinations are entered incorrectly, frustrating the would be burglar.
- Color is hammered grey or parchment textured.