Warranty and Manual Documents
Hayman FS4000B Polyethylene In-Floor Safe
The FS4000B features Hayman's patented "Polyethylene" body which is rustproof and leak resistant. It is one of the most dramatic design innovations ever for in-floor safes and is one of a kind on the market today. This safe provides features many other brands do not have such as storage shelves, a filing system and a false floor. Other great features include a steel cover plate to make this safe flush with your floor and a carpeted floor interior.
The doors on the FS4000B are interchangeable with all FS series safes and come standard with a 1/2" solid steel door (B-rated). For additional security, you can upgrade to the 1" door which is considered a "C-rate". The door features a patented, spring-assisted lift-off door which makes it easy to open and close. Never worry about the door slamming your fingers or hand again. There is a solid steel bar on the hinge side to prevent anyone from easily prying the door open.
The lock on the Hayman FS4000B is an UL Listed Group II Dial Combination Lock. You can upgrade to a Securam Basic Digital Lock for an additional cost. There is a dual relock system and a drill resistive hardplate to prevent drill attacks.
If you have any questions regarding the one-of-a-kind Hayman FS4000B Polyethylene Floor Safe, please give us a call at 800-207-2259. Our experts will be happy to assist you.
Interchangeable Door with FS series safes
1/2" Solid Steel sliding bar door
Clear Door Opening: 10 3/4" x 12 1/4"
Patented, Spring-assisted, Lift-off Door
- Patented Polyethylene Body is Rustproof and Leak Resistant
- Dual Relock System
- Drill Resistive Hardplate
- UL Listed S & G Combination Locks
- Carpeted Floors
- 1/4" Thick Door Collar bolted to the body on all 4 sides using specially hardened bolts
- 1/2" Thick Door Frame welded to the door collar
- Versatile Storage System
- Steel Cover plate above the safe door that flushes with concrete
- Guaranteed protection against Fire, Burglary, & Seepage
Break through concrete floor with a sledge hammer or a drill, chip a hole to desired size. Dig out under the floor as shown in illustration below to about 3 inches below position of safe. The more reinforced concrete that can be placed around safe, the greater the security. Partially fill hole with concrete mixture and reinforcement, place the safe in the hole and push the safe down until the top is level with the finished floor. Finish adding the new concrete around the safe. Make sure the top of the safe is kept level with finished floor.
- Remove the safe door during installation and store it out of the way, reinstall after cement is set.
- Seal the dust cover with duct tape to prevent cement from seeping inside.
- No additional preparation is required to the body of a HAYMAN In-Floor Safe.
- If safe is placed where water might run into it, raise safe slightly above floor level and taper concrete up to dust cover level.
Installation When Pouring New Construction Floor:
Order your safe with the water Resistive Seal for new construction installations. Dig out ground to provide a form as shown for cement floor installation, put safe in position in live concrete in hole and adjust safe to floor level. When safe is locked securely by the setting up of cement, fill remaining hole and finish slab pour.
Many safe manufactures interrupt the height and depth dimensions differently. See diagram below for proper way to read floor safe dimensions. The height is top to bottom, width is left to right and depth is front to back.
Lifetime Guarantee - Polymer Body Safes:
Hayman Safe Company will, at their option, replace or repair any of the polymer-body floor safes equipped with a slide bolt mechanism or better that are successfully burglarized. All polymer-body safes damaged by fire or seepage through the body will, at Hayman's option, be repaired or replaced. Improper installation can nullify this guarantee.
Construction Seal Option
Installed at factory for new construction sites. Prevents debris from falling into the body of the safe during new construction and prevents workers from falling into the open hole.
Hayman FS4000B Polyethylene In-Floor Safe$ 699.00
- Outside: 20.25" H X 21.75" W X 15.50" D
- Inside: 17.00" H X 20.25" W X 13.25" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.64
- Weight: 88.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate