Safe & Vault Store’s fraud analysis helps identify orders that could be fraudulent. This helps to prevent someone from using a stolen identity or stolen credit card to make a fraudulent purchase on our website. Our fraud analysis looks for indicators such as:
- Whether the credit card used for the order passes AVS (address verification) checks.
- Whether the correct CVV (3-digit code) was provided.
- Details about the IP address used to place the order.
- Whether more than one credit card was attempted.
- Other indicators that help determine an order is fraud.
When an order is flagged as fraud in our system, we do the following.
If the order is under $300, we will cancel the order immediately and refund the credit card that was used to purchase the product.
- It is possible that legitimate orders can be flagged as fraud. We send an e-mail to the e-mail address on the order advising that the order was marked as fraud, that the order was canceled and to call to speak to one of our customer service representatives at 800-207-2259 ext 2.
- We can replace your order over the phone. We will ask you to e-mail us a copy of your drivers license and a piece of mail with your billing address on it to confirm the order.
If the order is over $300, we will call the phone number listed to verify the order before processing.
- If nobody is available via phone, we will send an e-mail to the e-mail address asking to give us a call to verify the order before processing.
- If we don’t receive a call back within 48 hours, we will cancel the order and refund in full to the credit card that was used.
- You can always replace your order by calling one of our customer service representatives at 800-207-2259 ext 2. They will need to verify your information before proceeding with processing the order.