150 lbs. and under
All packages less than 150 pounds are delivered to your home or business front door via UPS or FedEX during normal business hours. There is no advance appointment call made.
151 lbs. and up
- Shipments 151 pounds and/or larger are delivered via YRC or USF Reddaway common freight carrier and are delivered on a wood pallet, curbside where your driveway meets the street.
- LTL Freight companies will not deliver to your driveway on a Dead End road. Please call (800) 207-2259 for delivery options.
- LTL Freight companies cannot deliver to a congested Downtown area with no parking or a Doorman Condo or Apartment. Please call (800) 207-2259 for delivery options or order White Glove Inside Delivery.
- Garage Delivery or Inside Delivery are available for an extra charge.
- A telephone call is made in advance to set the day of delivery.
- The freight company will schedule a delivery appointment with you for the day of delivery ONLY. They cannot give a time window. DELIVERY TIMES ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
- YRC and USF Reddaway will deliver between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday only. Because Mondays are heavy commercial delivery days, some terminals will avoid scheduling residential deliveries on Mondays
YOU MUST BE PRESENT OR HAVE SOMEONE THERE TO INSPECT AND SIGN FOR THE PRODUCT! NO EXCEPTIONS.
(Please see our Garage Delivery and White Glove Inside Delivery Options listed below)
Click here to view video on "What to do when your safe arrives."
Inside Delivery Options:
We make it possible for you to own a safe that fits your needs. For safes that weigh less than 759 pounds, Safe and Vault Store makes it easy for you. Our licensed, bonded and insured inside delivery partners will deliver virtually all products we sell. White Glove Inside delivery is an optional service and can be selected at the time of checkout.
For Inside Delivery on products over 759 pounds, please go to http://www.savta.org/savta_tech.php and enter your zip code. This will give you a list of licensed, bonded and insured Inside Delivery companies in your area. You can call them to get a quote for Inside Delivery on the product that you select on our website.
Garage Delivery Option:
REQUIREMENTS: ($35.00 ADDITIONAL FEE. Select this option on the product page)
Access to an "overhead" garage door is required and must be over pavement or concrete. Excessively steep driveways are NOT included in this service and would require White Glove or White Glove PLUS Inside Delivery. (see below).
- Access to an "overhead" garage door is required.
- Must be over pavement or concrete.
- Roads with excessive turns and no turn around area, or extremely long driveways are not included in this service.
- Excessively steep driveways (No more than 2% Grade) are NOT included in this service and would require White Glove Inside Delivery (see below).
- Drivers will NOT back truck on to your driveway.
- The driver may require help pushing the safe into your garage.
- SAFE IS DELIVERED INSIDE GARAGE ON PALLET. DRIVER WILL NOT REMOVE SAFE FROM PALLET.
- Remote areas require an additional fee by freight company. Call us at: 800-207-2259 to confirm if your area is "Remote"
Standard Shipping and Handling on products 151 lbs. or more is to normal Residential and Commercial/Business locations. "Limited Access" locations will have an additional charge. Please call (800) 207-2259 for a quote. The term of 'Limited Access' includes, but is not limited to the following:
· Camps · Carnivals · Chautauqua's · Churches · Colleges · Constructions Sites · Fairs
· Individual / Mini Storage Units · Mine Sites · Mosques · Prisons · Schools · Synagogues
Military Bases· Temples· Universities.
APPLICATION - When a pickup or delivery is provided at a location which has Limited Access, an additional charge will be assessed.
White Glove Inside Delivery: (151 - 759 pounds)
OUR WHITE GLOVE INSIDE DELIVERY TEAM WILL:
- Schedule business or home delivery appointments at your convenience.
- Complete the job to your specifications as directed on the delivery form.
- Treat your home or business as we would our own.
- White Glove Delivery agents MAY check your lock to insure that it will work before leaving your home. If this is not acceptable to you, we recommend you arrange for your own White Glove Inside Delivery.
- Transit and delivery times for home delivery services are estimated and are not guaranteed.
- All deliveries are appointed or delivered within 10 days of the White Glove delivery company receiving your freight.
- All White Glove deliveries are made Monday thru Friday between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Once the White Glove delivery company has the freight, there will be a redelivery fee if the freight is refused at the time of delivery due to no fault of SafeandVaultStore. If the delivery is cancelled after an appointment has been made, a dock handling or re-consignment fee ($100.00) will be billed to the customer.
White Glove Inside Delivery up to 759 pounds of weight:
Delivery inside your home or business which includes floor protection. This includes up to two flights of stairs (a flight is 4-15 steps) or 20 steps total for both staircases (stairs must be strong enough to carry the weight of the safe and several men) outdoor steps, long carries, placement of the safe at the final resting spot, unpacking, removal of debris. Any additional steps 21 or greater must require a custom quote. White Glove Inside Delivery does NOT include anchoring of your product or lifting a safe high on to a pedestal/platform.
White Glove Inside Delivery for 760 pounds and above:
For Inside Delivery on products over 760 pounds, please go to http://www.savta.org/savta_tech.php and enter your zip code. This will give you a list of licensed, bonded and insured Inside Delivery companies in your area. You can call them to get a quote for Inside Delivery on the product that you select on our website.
PAYMENT of Inside Delivery:
Should you elect to have your product installed with Inside Delivery, Safe and Vault Store will automatically charge your credit card for the quoted installed price. If, after being charged online for inside delivery service, the customer changes the location or parameters of the inside delivery (based on the answers to the inside delivery questionnaire/quote) or, if questions were not answered correctly, additional inside delivery charges may apply.
If inside delivery has been selected, Safe and Vault Store will ship your safe directly to the Inside Delivery authorized agent in your area. The Inside Delivery agent will call you to make an appointment for Inside Delivery.
The customer is responsible to coordinate directly with the delivery company, for:
- Receiving and accepting the safe
- Payment for additional changes as described above
Safe and Vault Store is not affiliated with the Inside Delivery companies and does not warranty their services. If you have any questions about Inside Delivery, please contact us at 1-800-207-2259.