Top 10 Things You Must Know Before Buying A Safe
You have come to this site in search of a product that seems simple enough, because a safe is a metal box, right? Upon further investigation you find that there's more to a safe than you originally thought. Search the Internet and you will find a myriad of self-proclaimed "experts" that tell you what you are supposed to know about buying a safe. Look long enough and you'll start to see that there is often conflicting information.
In our experience, what usually happens is that the customer makes a guess as to what they need and often the decision centers on size and price. Our thoughts are that some protection is better than nothing at all. When we stop to consider the reasons to invest in a safe, it comes down to a very simple but extremely important issue: The contents we wish to protect are often some of the most important and valuable things we own. Our philosophy is, "if it's important - it's important to do it well."
This being the case, we feel it is our responsibility as experts in the security and safety products industry to cut through the endless bits of information and misinformation and give you only the most important considerations as you seek the best solution to your challenge.
Before we go on, we need to address with you why our information is better than what other online "experts" will tell you:
- Our company has been in business over 60 years. Security is our ONLY business
- We have manufactured safes and understand what makes one safe better than another.
- We work with individuals and companies all over the world for their security and safety needs. Many of our customers are Fortune 100 companies that trust our products and experience.
- We hire employees that are passionate about security and safety products. Our mission is not to sell products, but to provide solutions that help customers sleep well at night. We call this "peace of mind."
- We invest a lot of time and money training our employees. Call us and you will find that we know what we're talking about. No fancy sales talk or fumbling through a manual to find information - just straight to the point information that you need to make the best decision.
- Our recommendations to you are based on what we call the "Grandma Test." What we mean is, if our sweet grandma that we dearly care for came to us for advice on what to purchase in a safe, what would we recommend to her? Our recommendations to you are based on the fact that we treat our customers like family.
For your benefit, we have compiled a "Top 10" summary for those that want to get to the heart of what is important in deciding what product best meets their specific needs. You could probably find this information by taking hours and hours of your time searching the Internet, but we've boiled it down to a simple but powerful list of the most important things you need to know before investing in a safe. Let us put our 60 years of experience to work for you. Read this article. You'll be glad you did!
Register To Receive The Full Whitepaper