Warranty and Manual Documents
Hayman EV-5922 Everglades RSC Gun Safe
Have up to 16 long guns you need to protect as well as some papers and valuables? Take a look at the Hayman EV-5922 Everglades Gun Safe. Take a look at the security features of this safe. The body and door are constructed of 12 gauge steel as well as an additional 3/4" (.84) of steel between the door and the lock for additional protection against drilling attacks. This safe has passed the UL RSC rating for burglar protection. The EV-5922 also has door bolts on all 4 sides of the door that are 1-1/4" in diameter.
Not only does the Hayman EV-5922 have great burglar protection, it also has great fire protection as well. The body has 2 pieces of 1/2" fire board for a total of 1" of fire board material. The door has 3 pieces of 1/2" fire board for a total of 1-1/2" fire board. Additional protection includes a fire activated expanding door seal located on the door-frame on all four sides. This gives this gun safe a rating of one hour, tested with an outside temperature of 1200 degrees F.
Security and fire is one thing, but you might be wondering how this safe looks? The interior of the safe, shelves and door back cover are all upholstered. The outside features a powder coated black finish that is durable and will last you a lifetime. Most gun safes feature an automotive type paint that is not as durable as the powder coated paint finishes.
The Hayman EV-5922 Gun Safe comes standard with a Securam Digital Electronic Lock. You can select a dial combination lock for an extra charge. If you prefer a Lagard Digital Lock, you can also upgrade to that lock as well. If you have any questions regarding this gun safe, please give us a call at 800-207-2259 and we would be happy to answer them.
Jewelry Box Details:
- Box Dimension: 11"H x 14.75"W x 12"D
- Box Dimension with Trays Inserted: 11"H x 14.75"W x 12.5"D
- (The trays stick out of the front by about 1/2" for a total depth of 12.5")
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Tray Inserts: Standard styles 5, 8 & 9
- Tray Insert Dimension: 2"H x 13.625"W x 12.25"D
- Body and Door constructed from 12-gauge steel exterior.
- Over 3/4" (.84) of steel between the door and lock, including hardplate.
- Body has a total of 2 pieces of 1/2" fire board for a total of 1" of fire board.
- Door has a total of 3 pieces of 1/2" fire board for a total of 1 1/2" of fire board.
- Door has fire-activated expanding door seal located on the door-frame on all four sides.
- Door bolts are 1 1/4" in diameter and are located on all 4 sides of the door.
- A total of 2 mounting holes sized 7/16" in diameter are located in the center of the safe's depth on the right and left sides.
- Dehumidifier access hole is 7/16" in diameter and located on the lower right hand corner of the back wall. Note that the fire board is pre-drilled.
- The interior of the safe, the shelves, and the door back cover are all upholstered.
- Interior shelving is upholstered wood.
- Safe is UL listed RSC Rated.
- Safe has a manufacturer's certified fire rating of 1 hour at 1200 degrees F.
- Powder coated finish gives a hard durable finish for years of good looks.
- Door Organizer for additional storage.
Hayman EV-5922 Everglades RSC Gun Safe$ 1,160.00
- Outside: 59.00" H X 22.00" W X 16.00" D
- Inside: 56.50" H X 19.00" W X 10.25" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 6.37
- Weight: 400.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour