HES 4500-12/24-630 Electric Strike
The Hanchett Entry Systems 4500-12/24-630 Electric Strike is made from stainless steel and will fit your pre-existing access control system. It can be powered by either a 12 or 24 VDC. The solenoids are internally mounted so there is no exposure to the elements. It is tamper resistant providing your access control system some security. The electric strike can accommodate up to a 3/4" latch bolt and it has a trim enhancer. If you need to ensure your access control system contains a solid working electric strike then the 4500-12/24/630 is what you will need. Durable, dependable and solid this electric strike will last for decades of use.
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 3,000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 100 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe / fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VAC/VDC
- Two faceplates provided to accommodate a variety of locksets
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to a 3/4" latchbolt
- Strike body depth 1-3/8"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
HES 4500-12/24-630 Electric Strike$ 332.00
- Weight: 1.00