Warranty and Manual Documents
HES SB5000-12/24D Low Profile Electric Strike
The SB5000 made by HES is an electric strike that will meet your access control needs. It is a high performance electric strike which is designed for low profile openings where space is limited behind the jamb. The strength of the the SB5000-12/24D is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design which enables it to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. It is field selectable to either fail secure or fail safe. It is also dual voltage to either 12 or 24 VDC/VAC. The SB5000-12/24 is very easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
If you are interested in the HES 5000 series low profile electric strike, please give one of our experts a call at 800-207-2259.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail secure/fail safe.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap.
- Strike body depth 1-1/16".
- Plug-in connector.
- Five year limited warranty.
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor.
HES SB5000-12/24D Low Profile Electric Strike$ 111.00
- Weight: 2.00