Perma-Vault PV-FL1217-K Front Loading Depository Safe
**Model shown with dial combination lock - comes with dual key lock**
Perma-Vault introduces the PV-FL1217-K, a front loading depository safe made for tight spaces. The front load opening is similar to a postal drop and makes for easy insertion of cash and checks without having to open the safe. It has a wide opening, and contains an anti-fishing baffle to prevent tools from being used to fish out cash from the safe. It is made with heavy gauge steel, and comes with four pre-drilled holes for easy mounting to a solid structure. Businesses have used Perma-Vault for all of their interim cash storage solutions. You can trust that your deposits will be safe and secure until you can take them to the bank. The PV-FL1217-K comes with a dual key lock to give you total access control. This safe is the perfect solution if you need a place to store your cash deposits but don't have a lot of space for a large deposit safe. Call one of our safe experts today to order your Perma-Vault PV-FL1217-K front loading depository safe.
- ThisåÊFront Loading Depository Safe for Confined Spaces is made in the USA.
- 12 gauge steel body.
- Anti-fish baffle deters removal of contents through hopper opening.
- Front load opening for easy insertion of cash, checks and receipts without unlocking; measures 3-1/2" x 11-3/4".
- Heavy gauge steel construction.
- Affordable protection.
- Available with dual custody safe deposit lock.
- Front load depository is designed as part of the safe and cannot be removed.
- Four pre-drilled anchor bolt holes on the bottom permits bolting and mounting to any structurally sound surface.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish.
- External Loss
- Internal Loss
- Deposit Variance
- Register Stripping
Perma-Vault PV-FL1217-K Front Loading Depository Safe - Dual Key Lock$ 426.00
- Outside: 17.00" H X 12.00" W X 12.00" D
- Inside: 11.50" H X 11.75" W X 11.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.92
- Weight: 56.00