Trine 001 8-16AC Brass Electric Strike
The Trine 001 8-16AC is a strong electric strike which will fit in any strike cutout. It is made from solid metal and has a solid catch latch. It comes standard in a brass powder coated paint finish, and will last for 500,000 life cycles. If you are looking for something to make your access security system durable and long lasting then consider the 001 8-16AC Brass electric strike from Trine. It has a one piece release mechanism which means that it won't fail on you because of too many moving parts. It is powered by 8-16 VAC or 4-6 VDC power supply.
- Face Plate - 1-7/16" X 5-7/8"
- Durability - 500,000 Life cycles
- Holding Force - 1100 lbs
- Auxiliary Lever Ramps - 2-7/8", - For locksets with auxiliary dead locking levers
- Solid Cast Latch - Chrome Plated Cavity depth - 1/2", Width - 9/16", height - 1-3/8"
- Non-handed Heavy Duty Latch Spring
- Mortise Type - Backset 1-9/16" Deep
- Fail Secure - (Standard Action) Unlocks When Energized
- One-piece Release Mechanism - (U.S. Patent #4,984,835)
- Finish: Brass Powder Coated (001)
Trine 001 8-16AC Brass Electric Strike$ 53.00
- Weight: 1.00