Trine 4800F-32D Electric Strike
The Trine 4800F-32D electric strike is a solid steel electric strike with a sleek looking design. It is a 3 hour fire rated strike for use with surface mounted rim exit devices with 3/4" (or greater) throw. It is used in new or replacement installations for wood or metal single door frames. It will fit into any pre-cut hole with an easy installation process. The electronics are built in so you won't have to worry about fussing with wires. It comes with its own anchoring system and allows 28 AC voltage input with a surge kickout protection. It will last for 500,000 + cycles and is very strong with 3,000 pounds of holding force.
- For the less than the competitions non-fire rated electric non-fire rated electric strike, use the 4800F on all your installations. Feel secure in your installs and your specs and take the risk out of needing to install a fire rated electric strike later.
- The cavity is completely open - which means that the 4800F-32D allows for a full 3/4" depth and up to a 1" throw - competitior backplates do not allow for this versatility.
- Built-in electronics automatically allow 11 thru 28 AC & DC voltage input with surge and kickback protection.
- Comes with Trines patented 4-pin anchoring system.
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid - less parts mean less problems.
- Fail-safe/Fail-Secure - field selectable (like all electric strikes, it is not fire rated in fail safe mode).
- BHMA Grade 1 Electric Strike - 1,500,000+ life cycles - 3,000+ pounds holding force.
- No cutting or worrying about voltage means you are always prepared.
Trine 4800F-32D Electric Strike$ 325.00
- Weight: 3.00