AMSEC BFII6024 Gun & Rifle Safe - 2020 Model
- Outside: 59.25" H X 24.00" W X 21.00" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 52.88" H X 20.00" W X 14.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 8.57
- Weight: 1067
- Burglar Rating: RSC Level II Learn More
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
AMSEC BFII6024 Gun & Rifle Safe - 2020 Model (formally BF6024HD)
NEW for 2020
- FREE LED Light Kit
- Barrel Hinge and Optional Decorative Finials
NEW for 2018
- 5 Year Parts & Labor Warranty (EXCLUDES PAINT) on all BF gun safes with factory-installed AMSEC U.L Listed locks).
- 1/2 solid steel plate door.
- Combined steel thickness of 1/2" in body construction. The inner steel has a 12 gauge formed liner plus a 4 gauge plate liner.
- AMSEC's patented active hardplate.
- TL-15 boltwork - Same bolt pattern as the AMVAULT TL-15's, 5 active and 5 dead. No top or bottom bolts.
- NEW RSC Level II test - Utilizes the same tool complement as a TL-15 test. This is a two-man, 10-minute test.
NEW for 2017:
- Sapphire blue is now a standard high gloss color and can be purchased for an additional cost.
The AMSEC BFII6024 Gun & Rifle Safe is compact, lightweight, and features a sleek design. It is capable of fitting right into your bedroom closet. AMSEC knows how to make safes secure and a great storage option for your gun collection. Made in the USA and bolstering of features that will be sure to thwart any burglar. The AMSEC BFII6024 has all of the same features that the other BF series gun safes do but with a 1/2" solid steel plate door for stability and a chrome-plated "L" shaped handle. You can upgrade to a 5-spoke handle if you prefer. It also features a 12 gauge formed liner plus a 4 gauge plate liner which has a combined steel thickness of 1/2". This adds additional security. With this additional steel feature, the BFII6024 is 347 pounds heavier than the standard safe. Because this is 24" wide and 21" deep gun safe, this allows you to place this gun safe virtually anywhere in your home including a closet.
Most often, heavy gun safes have to be mounted to a concrete surface or stay on the first floor to prevent damage to the floor because of the weight. Specific requirements are needed in order to support the massive weight of the safe. Some people don't have those requirements in their home. The BFII6024 makes up for that by being lighter in weight but still heavy enough to prevent any kind of burglar attack. The fire protection is still top-notch at 2 hours that was tested by Intertek Laboratory in extreme heat conditions up to 1200 degrees F. The inside temperature never exceeded 325 degrees F. At around 450 degrees F any paper will be damaged or destroyed. Your firearms, passports, jewelry and other valuable items will be safe. To gain this superior fire protection they use a patented material called DryLight. It is a composite material made of concrete, fiberglass and other items. The exact formula is strictly secret to AMSEC. This DryLight also serves as an anti-drill barrier.
The AMSEC BFII6024 features a NEW RSC UL test. This is a level II RSC test that utilizes the same tool complement as a TL-15 test. This is a two-man, 10-minute test. The old test only used tools typically found in a household and is a one-man, 5-minute test.
AMSEC strives to produce quality, detail-oriented safes that will last you a lifetime. We believe that a purchase of this magnitude should be considered a once in a lifetime purchase and you definitely cannot argue against keeping your firearms out of harm's way. Consider the endless secure storage possibilities of the AMSEC BFII6024 and get the peace of mind you deserve for your family today.
If you have any questions regarding the NEW AMSEC BFII6024 Gun & Rifle Safe with 4 Gauge Liner, please give us a call today at 800-207-2259!
- 1/2" steel plate door.
- Body: 11 gauge outside, 12 gauge formed liner plus a 4 gauge plate liner inside and 2" of concrete composite material in-between (DryLight).
- TL-15 Boltwork - same as TL-15 AMVAULT (5 active, and 5 deadbolts)
- (4) each pre-drilled factory anchor holes in each floor corner.
- Decorative chrome or brass plated "L" handle.
- 5-Spoke handle available as an upgrade for an additional charge.
- 8-8-16 (8 rifles on the left side, 8 rifles on the right side for a total of 16) plus 1 gun on the door organizer.
- Weight: 1067 pounds.
- Left swing or right swing options.
- 2 Hour Fire Rated.
- LP Redundant Lock Option (Dial & Digital Lock) (at additional cost).
- LED Light Kit.
- 8-8-16 Gun + 1 Gun
- All Shelf Configuration
Premium Upgrade Package
- GunSaver Dehumidifier
- Velvet-Lined Jewelry Drawer
- 3-Socket Power Strip with USB
AMSEC BFII6024 Gun & Rifle Safe - 2020 Model