Viking VS-25DBL Small Depository Biometric Fingerprint Safe
The Viking VS-25DBL Protects Valuables With Your Own Fingerprint
The VS-25DBL is a biometric fingerprint safe that provides a compact solution to storing your valuables. Unlike most other safes, there is no combination lock to remember or key to keep track of. With the VS-25DBL, the key is your fingerprint, which is quite difficult to lose. The advanced fingerprint scanner will react to your print and open the safe in less than a second. This safe takes advantage of both sturdy construction and sophisticated security systems to ensure that whatever you want to secure will stay secure.
Sturdy Steel Will Withstand Brute Force Theft
The VS-25DBL's body is comprised of seamless, welded, laser-cut steel. It is pry resistant and polished off with a scratch-resistant powder coating. It is additionally equipped with a deep anti-fishing depository slot and a motorized deadbolt locking system with anti-pry bolts for further protection against physical force. The safe boasts a 5-mm thick door and a 2-mm thick body. This all comes in a compact 10" H x 14" W x 10-inch D, 26-lb package. The light portability of the VS-25DBL provides flexibility in where to hide or mount it. They'll need to find the VS-25DBL before even beginning to figure out how to get past the solid steel construction and sophisticated anti-pry systems.
Sophisticated Technology Systems Are Also Included
This safe isn't simply a sturdy steel box with a fingerprint scanner. It is a full-fledged technological security solution. The electronic fingerprint reader has an upgraded 500 DPI optical sensor. The VS-25DBL also has a digital keypad and LCD display. The fingerprint reader stores up to 32 fingerprints and can open your safe in less than a second. However, if you're not one for this solution, it has a backup keypad as well as the tried-and-true physical key method. The PIN code for the keypad can be programmed with 4-8 digits, and the safe comes with two physical keys.
There are other fail-safes implemented in the VS-25DBL for situations involving human error or tampering. There is a time-out period that will kick in after five unsuccessful PIN entries or ten unsuccessful fingerprint scans. If you access the safe but forget to lock it, the door will sound an alarm after a minute of being unlocked. This safe is manufactured to give you peace of mind, knowing that your valuables are protected.
If you have any questions regarding the Viking VS-25DBL Small Depository Biometric Fingerprint Safe, please call us today at 800-207-2259.
- Made of steel, 5mm door; black scratch resistant powder coating.
- Optical Fingerprint Sensor - upgraded 500 DPI.
- Deep Anti-fishing depository slot.
- Motorized deadbolt locking system with two anti-pry insertion slots.
- Digital Keypad LCD displays operations and battery status.
- PIN code consists of 4-8 programmable digits.
- Biometric Fingerprint Reader stores up to 32 fingerprints.
- Sound On/Off programmable.
- Warning beeps if door is unlocked for more than a minute.
- Four prong, override cross keys. (2 included).
- Emergency Key Override Included.
- Seamless welding. Pry-resistant.
- Fully carpeted interior.
- Built in LED light with 2 AA batteries (included).
- Time out period after 5 incorrect PINs or 10 incorrect fingerprints attempts.
- 4 pre-drilled holes with anchor bolts for convenient mounting.
- Requires 4 AA batteries (included).
- Door Thickness: 5 mm.
- Body Thickness: 2 mm.
- Overall External Dimensions: H 10"x W 14" x D 10".
- Overall Internal Dimensions: H 9" x W 13 " x D 8".
- Shipping Weight: 26 lbs.; 11 kg.
- Designed in USA, Made in China.
Viking VS-25DBL Small Depository Biometric Fingerprint Safe$ 219.00
- Outside: 10.00" H X 14.00" W X 10.00" D
- Inside: 9.50" H X 13.50" W X 8.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.63
- Weight: 26.00