Tidel Series 4e BCND Bulk Coin & Note Dispenser
- Model: Tidel Series 4e BCND Bulk Coin & Note Dispenser
- Outside: 30.75" H X 21.00" W X 19.00" D
- Weight: 495.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Usually Ships in 3-4 Weeks
Does your business have the need to dispense bills and coins in high volume? The Tidel (BCND) Bulk Coin and Note Dispenser is designed for retail locations that have this need all in one integrated system.
The Tidel BCND offers both coin and bill dispensing in any quantity. The coins are dispensed in individual cups and the note dispenser features 2 cassettes, 3 cassettes or 4 cassettes with 400-500 notes in each cassette.
Hold your employees accountable using the PIN-based touchscreen and/or iButton data key system. The coin dispensing system can dispense different amounts of presorted coins at just the touch of a button. Each coin and bill dispensed is counted and accounted for by each employee based on their PIN number. See how much coin/cash was dispensed, at what time and by what employee, giving your business true auditing and accountability.
The integrated note dispenser enables secure dispensing of large volumes of cash for the start-of-shift till amounts, cash back on debit cards, check cashing, lottery payout and quick replenishment of till fund.
The Bulk Coin portion of the BCND supports 6 coin hoppers, with each hopper capable of dispensing up to 8 coins per second.
If you have any questions regarding the Tidel BCND Bulk Coin and Note Dispenser, please give us a call so that we can configure the perfect unit for your needs.
- Note Dispenser has 2 Cassettes, Expandable to 4, with 500 Notes Each
- Note dispensing at 1 note per second.
- 6 coin hoppers; each hopper can hold: 1,300 (25 cents), 3,400 (10 cents), 1,700 (5 cents) and 2,600 (1 cent).
- Dispenses 8 coins per second per hopper.
- Audible alarm in vault door.
- iButton data key allows instant access to vaults.
- Wireless or Ethernet network connection.
- System connectivity via RJ11 and RJ45 cables (provided with system).
- All bulk coin and note dispense transactions are completely auditable and managed by individual user PIN.
- Buy Change function supports exchange of large notes for smaller notes/coins.
- One touch start-of-shift change fund for both coins and notes.
- Advanced accounting features allow for extensive list of reports.
- Supports network downloads for software upgrades for new currency releases.
- Can be connected to Ethernet network for interface to POS, back office PC, or remote locations.
- Weight: 495 pounds Bulk Coin and Note Dispenser only.
- 644 pounds with Series 4e.
- height: 30.75"
- Width: Bulk Coin and Note Dispenser only.
- 33.25" with Series 4e.
- depth: 19" Bulk Coin and Note Dispenser only.
- 23" with Series 4e.
- 1 year parts and 90 days labor (inside the US).
- 1 year parts only (outside the US).
- 120 VAC 60Hz or 220 VAC 50Hz.