Tidel Series 4e Side Car Note Validation Scalability
- Model:Tidel Series 4e Side Car Note Validation Scalability
- Outside: 30.75" H X 12.25" W X 19.00" D
- Weight: 149.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Usually Ships in 3-4 Weeks
Tidel's Side Car is designed to be an add on for the Series 4e. When deployed with the Series 4e, it enables retail locations to scale their bill validation and deposit capability in an easy to use system that is convenient. The Side Car adds two additional single or bulk note validators (for a total of 3 or 4) and supports standard or XL cassettes.
With both the Series 4e and the Side Car along with extra large (XL) cassettes, the system can support a total of 9,000 deposited bills, with a note validation speed reaching 180 notes per minute.
The Tidel Side Car also includes a note validator maintenance door, enabling only authorized personnel to clear bill jams without the need for an expensive service call. This also reduces your down time. The Side Car also includes a manual vault drop below the acceptor door, offering additional storage. This drop can also be used via user PIN code.
If you would like to have extra validators on the Series 4 and have a need for a large amount of deposited bills daily, please call us so that we can configure a system that will work for your needs.
- 2 separate time-delayed vaults for note validator cassettes and auxiliary storage; each vault includes a drop slot.
- Up to four note validators with 4,800 (standard cassette) or 9,000 (XL cassette) aggregate note storage capacity.
- Note deposit capability up to 180 notes per minute.
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) and/or iButton allows managed access to functions, reports, and instant access.
- Note validator maintenance door - enables validator heads to be removed in the event of a note jam.
- System connectivity via RJ 11 and RJ 45 cables (provided with system).
- Can be connected to Ethernet network for interface to POS, back office PC, or remote locations.
- Includes a complete cash management application.
- All activity auditable to an individual user through the use of PINs.
- Advanced accounting features allow for extensive list of reports.
- Supports network downloads for software upgrades or for new currency releases.
- Remote reports can be downloaded using an Ethernet or optional cellular connection.
- Weight: 149 pounds - Side Car only.
- 298 pounds with Series 4e.
- height: 30.75"
- Width: 12.25" Side Car only.
- 24.50" with Series 4e.
- depth: 19" Side Car only.
- 23" with Series 4e.
- 1 year parts and 90 days labor (inside the US).
- 1 year parts only (outside the US).
- 120 VAC 60Hz or 220 VAC 50Hz