Access 7832-2 Insulated Vault Door
- Assembly: Manufacturer tested and certified fire resistance rated, in accordance with NFPA 232 for File-Room Doors. Doors shall carry a Class B Mercantile Burglary Insurance Rating.
- Fire Rating: 2 Hour Fire Rating
- Door Opening: Normally 5" thick with clear opening of 78" high by 32" wide. Coordinate installation details with wall thickness indicated on drawings.
- Door locked with 10 1" stainless steel bolts, located five on each side of door. All exposed bolt work shall be nickel-plated and permanently lubricated.
- Detent: Shall be provided to hold bolts back when open and to lock when closed.
- Locks: Bolts are locked by three wheel group 2 combination lock equipped with relocking device if lock is damaged by tool attack. A second relocking device will automatically deadlock door bolts in case of tool or torch attack.
- Escape Device: Emergency handle for immediate opening of door from inside locked vault.
- Hinges: Heavy duty solid hinges with oil rubbed bronze bushings for a lifetime of continuous use.
- Finish: Natural textured baked-on enamel in color selected by the Architect from the manufacturer's full range of available colors.
- Hardware: Chrome/nickel plating, satin finish.
- Clear Opening: 78" H x 32" W
- Weight: 735 Pounds
Access 7832-2 Insulated Vault Door$ 7,065.00
- Outside: 78.00" H x 32.00" W
- Weight: 735.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours