Warranty and Manual Documents
AMSEC B1500 Square Door Floor Safe
All BRUTE Series safes are designed to provide secure storage for documents, jewelry, precious metals and miscellaneous valuables at an economical price. When properly installed in a concrete floor, BRUTE Series safes provide excellent burglary protection. BRUTE floor safes meet and exceed the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance. BRUTE Series safes may be installed in the floor, wall, cladding, or within a larger safe.
SUPER BRUTE & BRUTE Standard Features:
- Black textured solid steel body and door.
- Large brass plated dial and black matte finish dial ring with matching handle.
- 3M Lexan escutcheon plate covers the entire door surface.
- End user can get combination changes by just bringing the door to a locksmith.
- Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- Standard lock is the ESL5 Illuminated Electronic Lock.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations as an additional option.
- An additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
Solid steel body with painted finish.
Flush cover plate.
Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8" diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
SUPER BRUTE Additional Features:
The SUPER BRUTE'S new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
"B" rate door: 3/4" solid steel plate door is standard.
Doors are removable and interchangeable.
A large, convenient, 10-3/4" x 11-1/8" door opening for bulky items.
Attractive carpeted floor in every unit.
Super Brute Floor Safes
Lifetime Replacement Warranty:
If your AMSEC Super Brute floor safe is subject of a sledgehammer or pry attack and is forcibly entered, AMSEC will replace or repair the safe (our option) with a current production model of comparable value - free of charge. The damaged safe must be returned freight prepaid to the factory within 30 days of the loss, accompanied by a properly filled police report. This warranty does not apply to damage or loss resulting from accident, alteration, unauthorized entry or improper installation. AMSEC's limited warranty policy and procedures applies to any extended product warranties.
If greater security in an in-floor safe is a criteria, the AMSEC Floor Safe Model B1500 B-Rated Burglary Safe might just be the answer. When properly installed in a concrete floor, the AMSEC Brute In-Floor Safe Model B1500 safe provide excellent fire and burglary protection. In fact, the BRUTE floor safes meet and exceed the requirement of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance.
The security features of the BRUTE Series are numerous and include a handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1" diameter chrome steel locking bolts. Each of the long throw bolts are drive resistant. The one piece dead bar prevents the door from being lifted off when the bolts are engaged. The door is a full size door to the body using 3/4" A36 steel plate, which makes it harder to pry by a forcible attack. The standard lock on the AMSEC B1500 is either a Group II UL listed dial combination lock or an ESL5 digital electronic lock. Both locks are no extra charge. A relocking device adds to the security in the event of an attack. Almost forgot! Whichever lock you choose will be protected by our carburized hard plate, making the safe even more secure. The Square Door Brute In-Floor Safe is "B" rate constructed and has a larger bottom plate which ensures a strong installation when installed in concrete.
The AMSEC Brute In-Floor Safe Model B1500 boasts a clear door opening of 11 3/4" x 11 1/8" which allows for storage of large and bulky items. We have also included internal mounting bolts to aid in the security of the safe. Extra strong 3/8" hinges pins assure long years of use. Due to the nature of the in-floor safe, Safe and Vault Store recommends professional installation. Our Security Professional can help with that, give them a call at 1-800-207-2259.
Give us a call today if you have questions on the AMSEC Floor Safe Model B1500 B-Rated Burglary Safe.
AMSEC B1500 Square Door Floor Safe$ 543.00
- Outside: 11.75" H X 14.13" W X 12.75" D
- Inside: 8.75" H X 13.25" W X 12.25" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.82
- Weight: 102.0
- Burglar Rating: B/C-Rate