Warranty and Manual Documents
AMSEC BF6032 Gun & Rifle Safe - 2017 Model
Looking for an AMSEC BF6032 in a hurry? We now have select colors and hardware in stock. Buy now by clicking one of the links below!
- AMSEC BF6032 (Satin Black Textured - Black Nickel Hardware)
- AMSEC BF6032 (Granite Textured - Chrome Hardware)
- AMSEC BF6032 (Satin Black - Chrome Hardware)
American Security Products have the best gun safe warranty in the business. The lifetime warranty certificate is available for download on the left.
The AMSEC BF6032 Burglary/Fire Gun Safe - the Most Unique Gun Safe Line in the Industry
NEW features for 2017 (orders placed after January 20th, 2017)
- Inner steel liner now 12 gauge instead of 16 gauge.
- 12 - 1-1/2" chrome plated bolts (last year was 11. AMSEC added another top bolt).
- High gloss sapphire blue now a standard color.
- 2 Hour Fire Rated.
- AMSEC Lock-Duo Redundant Lock Option (at additional cost).
- Custom 4 Gauge Inner Liner In Place of 16 Gauge (at additional cost). Adds 205 pounds to the overall weight of the safe. Total weight with 4 gauge inner liner added is 1,118 pounds.
NEW features for 2013 on the AMSEC BF6032
- Enhanced steel body thickness offers a 7 gauge steel barrier (overall thickness).
- New standard built in AC power port with removable external power cord.
- New optional slide out 6 gun weapons storage rack available.
- New optional .50 caliber 5-spoke handle in black nickel finish.
- New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- Left swing or right swing options.
- 11 chrome plated locking bolts (+1).
- Bolt zinc die-cast polished logos in brass, chrome or black nickel.
- Spy-proof, key-locking dial with decorative five-spoke handle and convenient pull handle in brass, chrome or black nickel. Optional electronic locks are available at an extra charge.
- Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility.
- E-Z Slant Out Interior for easy access to your long guns. Interior features rich pin-dot fabric and adjustable interior shelving.
- The AMSEC BF Series Safes now come standard with premium door organizer. The AMSEC Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO's include:
- Various see-through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo.
- Two full-width pistol storage systems with four holsters to accommodate multiple handguns. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes AMSEC exclusive "no hassle" quick release band.
Container Burglary Rated
- 1/2" steel plate door combined with 1" DryLight insulation.
- 2" total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection. Total combined steel thickness of walls is 7 gauge.
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification.
- 12 massive 1-1/2" chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- Commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Now available with left swing or right swing door.
- U.L. Listed Group II lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- New standard built in internal AC power port with removable external power cord.
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes.
OPTIMAL FIRE PROTECTION
- NEW Intertek laboratory testing confirms that the BF6032 has superior fire protection for two hours at 1,200 degrees F.
- AMSEC's BF Gun Safes use a proprietary fill material called DryLight, which offers exceptional fire protection without adding excess weight.
- This superior fire protection was confirmed at Intertek, the industry's leading independent laboratory for gun safe fire testing.
- When analyzing the fire performance of competitive safes, be sure to weigh reports from independent laboratories against unverified factory testing.
- During fire testing, Intertek kept the BF Gun Safe in the test oven for two hours.
- Within 8 minutes, the furnace temperature was raised to 1200 degrees F, and that temperature was maintained for the remainder of the two-hour test.
- This method is consistent with the UL-72 fire test curve.
- Typical house fires only reach temperatures of 1100 degrees F.
- A safe is considered to have failed this test if temperatures exceed 350 degrees F anywhere in the safe.
- This safe passed the test as internal temperatures never exceeded 325 degrees F during the two hours of testing.
- Paper typically starts to ignite at 450 degrees F.
BF Upgrade to the "Premium Package # 1" which includes the following (see picture below):
Please Order Above Under Options
- HIWL120 LED Light Kit
- Dehumidifier rod
- Jewelry Tray
Hydrosorbent SG-450 Silica Gel Dehumidifier
Add to your order here: https://www.safeandvaultstore.com/hydrosorbent-sg-450-silica-dessicant-gel-dehumidifier.html
Custom orders welcome with options such as dri-rods, fluorescent light kit, jewelry box, shelf pistol rack and more. Please call us for a custom quote on these options at 1-800-207-2259.
Looking for a trophy safe? The AMSEC BF6032 gun safe 2 hour fire resistant RSC rated burglary safe just might be the answer. The AMSEC Model BF6032 2 Hour Fire Rated Gun Safe is one of the most unique safes in the industry. Why? Check it out.
REAL THEFT SECURITY:
The dual shelled body of the AMSEC unique fire and theft rated BF6032 gun safe encloses a proprietary DryLight concrete insulation eliminating the use of gypsum board and forming a solid theft barrier from outside attacks. The door consists of a 1/2" steel plate combined with 2"of DryLight insulation for barrier from attacks and fire. Because of this manner of construction and the fact that it is equipped with a U.L. listed Group II combination lock and protected by massive hard plate means the safe has been awarded the U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) burglary classification. This is your assurance of quality and protection. In addition there are also 12 massive 1 1/2" thick locking bolts to provide superior door security.
UNMATCHED FIRE PROTECTION
The AMSEC exclusive DryLight insulation is poured 2" thick between inner and outer steel walls for premier fire protection. This process allows a Intertek laboratory tested at 1200 degrees F for 2 hours and designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 325 degrees. This process is unparalleled in the gun safe market. Dual fire seals around the entire door that include a silicon seal on door jamb & Palusol seal on the door giving the door a snug fit for added fire protection. The Palusol seal expands up to 8 times its original thickness when exposed to heat.
The AMSEC BF6032 2 hour fire rated gun safe with its maximum 20 total long gun capacity also has 4 pre-cut anchor holes, that, when used, add an additional level of security. Now included with this gun safe is a built in internal AC power port with removable external power cord. Also included are commercial grade high security exterior hinges for additional security and full access (180 degree opening) to the elegant interior.
The AMSEC unique fire and theft rated BF6032 gun safe has a unique mirrored back wall in the interior of the safe providing higher interior visibility. The fully adjustable interior shelves are all upholstered in a rich pin-dot fabric (standard feature), The back door panel includes a Premium Door Organizer (PDO) to maximize your storage space and offer quick access to your commonly used items.The outside of the door boasts a spy-proof key locking dial with decorative five spoke handle.
There are many options to choose from on the AMSEC gun safe BF6032 2 hour fire rated RSC-Rated burglary safe that include colors, shelving options and special interiors as well as locking options. Our professionals can help you with the perfect gun safe for your needs. Call us at 1-800-207-2259 with any questions you might have.
AMSEC BF6032 Gun & Rifle Safe - 2017 Model$ 3,274.00
- Outside: 59.25" H X 30.00" W X 21.00" D
- Inside: 55.38" H X 26.00" W X 13.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 11.25
- Weight: 913.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours