Warranty and Manual Documents
AMSEC BF6032HD Rifle & Gun Safe with 4 Gauge Liner - 2017 Model
The AMSEC BF6032HD gun safe offers 2-hour fire resistance and RSC-rated burglary protection, making it the ideal safe for your most prized trophies. The AMSEC Model BF6032HD high-security gun safe is one of the most dependable gun safes in the industry.
Real Theft Security
The dual-shelled body of the AMSEC BF6032HD gun safe features proprietary DryLight concrete insulation, not gypsum board. Its door consists of a 1/2" steel plate combined with 2 inches of DryLight insulation. This construction forms a solid theft barrier that thwarts outside attacks and stands up to fire.
Combine this design with a U.L.-listed Group II combination lock, a 4 gauge inner liner (almost 1/4" of thickness and 205 pounds of additional weight), and 12 massive 1-1/2" thick locking bolts, and you get a safe that has been awarded the U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) burglary classification.
Unmatched Fire Protection
The AMSEC-exclusive 2"-thick DryLight insulation between the safe's inner and outer steel walls allows the safe to maintain an interior temperature of less than 325 degrees for two hours when subjected to 1200-degree exterior temperatures in the laboratory. A silicon seal on the door jamb and a Palusol seal on the door (which expands up to 8 times its original thickness when exposed to heat) helps this fire safe deliver even more fire protection.
Valuable Extra Features
The AMSEC BF6032HD 2-hour fire-rated gun safe has even more to offer than its strength and fire security, with added features that include:
- Capacity for up to 20 long guns
- 4 pre-dilled anchor holes for additional security
- Internal AC power port and removable external power cord
- Commercial-grade high-security exterior hinges
- 180-degree opening, full-access door
A Wide Range of Options
Personalize your AMSEC BF6032HD 2-hour fire- rated RSC-rated burglary safe by choosing from a range of colors, shelving options, special interiors, and locking options.
Still have questions about the options that are right for you? Call our professionals at 1-800-207-2259 so we can help you find the perfect gun safe for your needs.
- Bolt zinc die-cast polished logos in brass, chrome or black nickel.
- Spy-proof, key-locking dial with decorative five-spoke handle and convenient pull handle in brass, chrome or black nickel. Optional electronic locks are available at an extra charge.
- Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility.
- E-Z Slant Out Interior for easy access to your long guns. Interior features rich pin-dot fabric and adjustable interior shelving.
- The AMSEC BF Series Safes now come standard with premium door organizer. The AMSEC Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items.
- 1/2" steel plate door combined with 1" DryLight insulation.
- 2" total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection. Total combined steel thickness of walls is 7 gauge.
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification.
- 12 massive 1-1/2" chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- Commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Now available with left swing or right swing door.
- U.L. Listed Group II lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- New standard built in internal AC power port with removable external power cord.
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes.
OPTIMAL FIRE PROTECTION
- NEW Intertek laboratory testing confirms that the BF6032 has superior fire protection for two hours at 1,200 degrees F.
- AMSEC's BF Gun Safes use a proprietary fill material called DryLight, which offers exceptional fire protection without adding excess weight.
- This superior fire protection was confirmed at Intertek, the industry's leading independent laboratory for gun safe fire testing.
- When analyzing the fire performance of competitive safes, be sure to weigh reports from independent laboratories against unverified factory testing.
- During fire testing, Intertek kept the BF Gun Safe in the test oven for two hours.
- Within 8 minutes, the furnace temperature was raised to 1200 degrees F, and that temperature was maintained for the remainder of the two-hour test.
- This method is consistent with the UL-72 fire test curve.
- Typical house fires only reach temperatures of 1100 degrees F.
- A safe is considered to have failed this test if temperatures exceed 350 degrees F anywhere in the safe.
- This safe passed the test as internal temperatures never exceeded 325 degrees F during the two hours of testing.
- Paper typically starts to ignite at 450 degrees F.
AMSEC BF6032HD Gun & Rifle Safe with 4 Gauge Liner - 2017 Model$ 3,919.00
- Outside: 59.25" H X 30.00" W X 21.00" D
- Inside: 55.38" H X 26.00" W X 13.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 10.83
- Weight: 1118.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours