AMSEC CSC1913 Burglar & Fire Rated Safe
The AMSEC CSC1913 burglar fire safe sets the standard in the industry for protecting what matters to you. If you are looking to protect your hard earned cash, expensive jewelry, important papers and more from a burglary or fire, this dual rated safe is the right choice.
The CSC1913 safe has a door thickness of 4-5/8" and is constructed with a 2" barrier of outer and inner steel plates. in between the steel is AMSEC's fire proofing material that encompasses the safe. Along with the thick door, AMSEC has included (2) two 1-1/2" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts and (2) two 1-1/2" diameter solid steel chrome-plated dead bolts that lock deep into the body. The safe is rated to have a 2 hour fire rating that will provide enough safety against your items being burnt to a crisp. The safe was tested in extreme temperatures and the safe maintained an internal temperature of 350 degrees.
Don't forget that the safe also carries a UL rated RSC burglary label. To assure the burglary protection AMSEC has included a UL Group II combination lock with a special tempered glass relock device. There is also heavy duty steel hinges that promise decades of use. The safe includes anchor holes which allow you to mount the safe to a solid structure. This will increase the level of protection and guard against theft of the entire safe.
To insure the fire rating, the safe uses a heat expandable intumescent door seal that guards the contents against severe fires. This seal will expand when heated, greatly reducing the chance of your contents burning up during a long an intense fire.
With 1.68 cubic feet of interior storage space the AMSEC CSC1913 Fire and UL Burglary Safe works great in any standard closet at your home or office to protect the items that are the most important to you. AMSEC also offers other sizes in this series so please contact one of our safe consultants at 800-207-2259 to determine which size is best for you.
- Overall thickness of 4-5/8" and is constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary, fire resistant material.
- Total protective thickness of 2-7/8" enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
- (2) each Adjustable Shelves.
- (4) Rubber Feet.
- 2 hour, 350F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700F.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
- Two 1" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- Two 1" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. Listed Group II combination lock with chrome-plated spy-proof dial. Optional electronic locks available.
- Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel and matching three point handle,
- Durable and attractive dark gray textured finish.
Underwriters Lab RSC Burglar Rating. (Residential Security Container)
AMSEC CSC1913 Burglar & Fire Rated Safe$ 880.00
- Outside: 24.50" H X 18.00" W X 19.90" D
- Inside: 19.00" H X 12.50" W X 12.20" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.68
- Weight: 318.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours