AMSEC MM2820EE Top Drop Double Door Deposit Safe
- Outside: 28.00" H X 20.50" W X 20.00" D
- Inside: 20.50" H X 20.00" W X 17.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 4.03
- Weight: 274.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate Learn More
AMSEC MM2820EE Top Drop Money Manager Deposit Safe
AMSEC's "B" Rate Money Manager Series Undercounter Two Door Depository Safes are the most effective cash handling systems available. Engineered to help you achieve total cash control.
AMSEC's Money Manager Series is recommended for any operation that requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. The secured deposit and receiving compartments protect against mysterious disappearance and pilferage.
The AMSEC ESL15 is a great electronic lock that will give you great user friendly usability, and maintain high security. It has features like multiple user modes for 8 user access codes and one master code, a 15 minute lockout feature for incorrect codes and a rubberized face inside an ABS housing. The lock is just as pick and pry resistant as the dial combination lock and you will be able to get years of use from it.
- Heavy duty construction with solid steel doors.
- Both doors equipped with AMSEC's ESL15 electronic lock.
- Optional key locks available offering dual control.
- Handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1" diameter locking bolts.
- Bolt detent device automatically engages bolts when doors are closed.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punch attack.
- Locks and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Formed door jamb and full length dead bar.
- Coin racks are standard on inside of storage door.
- Fish resistant depository drops accept bulk items, drop envelopes or bags.
- Cash drawers and bulky items conveniently fit into both compartments.
- Four anchor bolts and anchor hardware included.
- Attractive Black textured finish.
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- Durable black rubberized finish ABS housing with an alphanumeric keypad.
- Factory Reset Combination for resolving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture-related failures.
- Cable fits through a spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15-Minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New swing bolt reversible lock design for right- or left-handed installation.
- Lock "auto-locks" when bolt work is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day-lock position.
- Time Delay Mode allows delay to be set from 1 to 99 minutes.
- Armored Car Override allows an armored car service to bypass Time Delay.
- Multiple User Mode allows for one master code and eight user codes to be used for
- full supervisory control and code management.
- Dual Control Mode programs the lock to require two combinations to open.
- Two 9-volt batteries can be easily replaced in the keypad housing.
- Pending U.L. Type 1 listing.
The AMSEC Deposit Safe Model MM2820EE Top Drop B-Rated Burglary Safe is exactly like the MM2820 Center Drop except the deposit hopper is at the top rather than the center. There is no photo available at this time.
The Top Drop Deposit Safe is great for businesses that drop unusual sized objects such as coined or large bags. The 16.5 inch wide by 2.5 inches deep top drop accommodates many object other drop safes can't
The AMSEC Model MM2820EE Top Drop is ideal if you have a need to store larger objects as the lower compartment boasts of a door opening 8.5 inches high and a full 16" wide.
As with other AMSEC safes the AMSEC Model MM2820EE Top Drop loaded with features: A bolt detent system which allows the 3 massive 1' bolts to be automatically engaged when the door is closed. There is also a relocking devise which locks the bolts in place if the lock is punched. The reinforced door jambs protect from prying the thick 1/2" thick steel doors. Our professionals recommend the safe be bolt to the floor using the 4 standard anchor holes in the bottom of the safe.
The Top Drop Deposit Safe is 28" inches in height which means it will fit conveniently under most retail counters and features fish resistant deposit drop that accepts bulk items, drop envelopes or bags. There is also a handy coin storage rack on the inside of the door of the lower compartment. The standard color is black but other colors are available upon request and are a special order.
This AMSEC Deposit Safe Model MM2820EE Top Drop B-Rated Burglary Safe is one of two other similar units, one with a single "center" drop while the other is a "three drop" compartments. Unsure of which safe is best for you? Contact our professionals at 1-800-207-2259 to find out which safe does the best job for your particular business.
AMSEC MM2820EE Top Drop Double Door Deposit Safe