Warranty and Manual Documents
AMSEC PSE-18 Electronic Lock Pharmacy Safe
The AMSEC PSE-18 is a great pharmacy safe for locking up your prescription drugs. It has an AMSEC ESL20XL 9 user electronic lock that provides great security for a pharmacy safe. Solid steel and other features will give you peace of mind in knowing that you are preventing drug abuse and helping to keep drugs out of the wrong hands.
Hospitals and Pharmacies prefer the ease of use the electronic lock provides. The AMSEC PSE-18 comes with five adjustable shelves. If you mount the safe to a solid surface you will have a great secure solution for your prescriptions. Your peace of mind will be intact with the PSE-18.
If you value to keep drugs away from the wrong hands and need a special secure storage option for your expensive prescriptions, then consider the many possibilities of the AMSEC PSE-18. Call us at 800-207-2259 if you have any questions or if you would like to place an order.
- Two outer doors are secured by the ESL20XL Electronic Lock.
- Made of high strength steel with heavy duty hinges and a two-way locking system.
- Each safe comes with 5 adjustable shelves.
- Each safe is provided with 4 anchor holes and hardware to secure it to the floor.
- Walls - 11 gauge.
- Doors - 11 gauge.
- Shelves - 16 gauge.
- Drawers - 16 gauge with 11 gauge face.
- Easy operation.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a 1/2" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock "auto-locks" when bolt work is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
- Time Delay Mode: Delays can be set from 1 to 99 minutes.
- Multiple User Mode: When enabled, one Master code and eight user codes are available with full supervisory control and code management.
- Dual Control Mode: The lock can be programmed to require two combinations to open for added security.
- Armored Car Override: When enabled, allows an armored car service to bypass Time Delay.
- External A/C Power: Provides power for unlimited use with battery power as backup.
- Control Port: Turn the ESL20XL on/off with an Alarm System, optional control switch or other device.
AMSEC PSE-18 Electronic Lock Pharmacy Safe$ 2,198.00
- Outside: 77.00" H X 36.25" W X 12.00" D
- Weight: 517.00