Warranty and Manual Documents
AMSEC PSE-38 Electronic Lock Pharmacy Safe
The AMSEC PSE-38 is a solid steel pharmacy safe designed for the protection of your controlled prescriptions. This safe comes with many features that will give you ease of use and peace of mind. A AMSEC ESL20XL 9 user digital electronic lock and other features all work together to help you reduce the threat of theft and drug abuse.
Drug abuse is a rising concern in today's society. Preventing drug abuse is a key factor in stopping it. Some abusers start by stealing prescription pills from a medicine cabinet, pills that could have been safely stored away in a container that would have prevented the abuse from starting. Controlling prescriptions is needed because some over the counter prescriptions can lead to drug abuse and most are expensive. The AMSEC PSE-38 will solve all of these problems. Hospitals and health care facilities love the many uses of this safe because it allows for only authorized personal to gain access. The drugs can be accounted for at all times thanks to the easy organization the safe offers.
This safe has 5 adjustable shelves and optional drawers for easy organization and access. Knowing how many drugs and what kinds are very important in reducing the theft of single pills. Hospitals take the control of their prescriptions very seriously, and the PSE makes it very easy. Even though the safe is heavy, it is recommended that you bolt the safe down to a solid surface to prevent theft of the entire unit. This way you will have a strong sturdy force against theft or tampering. Call us at 800-207-2259 if you have any questions or would like to order the AMSEC PSE-38 today.
- Two outer doors are secured by the ESL20XL Electronic Lock.
- Made of high strength steel with six heavy duty hinges and a two-way locking system.
- Each safe comes with 5 adjustable shelves.
- Optional drawers available to securely store back stock of (CII) controlled drugs.
- Each drawer is equipped with 12 adjustable compartments, heavy-duty ball-bearing suspension glides.
- Each safe is provided with 4 anchor holes and hardware to secure it to the floor.
- Walls - 11 gauge.
- Doors - 11 gauge.
- Shelves - 16 gauge.
- Drawers - 16 gauge with 11 gauge face.
- Easy operation.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a-1/2" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock "auto-locks" when bolt work is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
- Time Delay Mode: Delays can be set from 1 to 99 minutes.
- Multiple User Mode: When enabled, one Master code and eight user codes are available with full supervisory control and code management.
- Dual Control Mode: The lock can be programmed to require two combinations to open for added security.
- Armored Car Override: When enabled, allows an armored car service to bypass Time Delay.
- External A/C Power: Provides power for unlimited use with battery power as backup.
- Control Port: Turn the ESL20XL on/off with an Alarm System, optional control switch or other device.
AMSEC PSE-38 Electronic Lock Pharmacy Safe$ 2,415.00
- Outside: 77.00" H X 36.25" W X 24.00" D
- Weight: 613.00